Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great to see TG and VT at the Game

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 am

Both attended the game yesterday and thanks to joncandy's photo both are sat in the top row in the directors box, VT in the middle with the shades on and TG on the furthest seat to the right as you look at the photo.

VT and TG Hull.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Great to see TG and VT at the Game

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:19 am

Who else have we got there?

Obviously Mr & Mrs TG, Tan & Son, Kinnock's freebie. Who is between the Ghee's and Tan's?

What is it with the Khazakstan flag?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 am

Wayne S wrote:Who else have we got there?

Obviously Mr & Mrs TG, Tan & Son, Kinnock's freebie. Who is between the Ghee's and Tan's?

TG's wife is sat next to him.

Borley is in front of TG and sat next to Whitely.

Gethin Jenkins is on the seat furthest left of VT as you look at the photo.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 am

So who is between Vincent Tan and TG's Wife?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:28 am

Thats what I was thinking yesterday.

Did any see the malaysians reaction when we scored?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Karl wrote:

Thats what I was thinking yesterday.

Did any see the malaysians reaction when we scored?

I'm still to find an explaination of the flag, tere's no way it's a fans flag as they wouldn't let it hang into the directors box.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 pm

He came out and signed some autographs after the game. He said he was flying straight back to Malaysia but will be coming to the Jacks game.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

I think I'm in love with TG and his Mrs. What a lovely photo. They both look like they genuinly happy to be at our club and greeting fans.

We love you TG, we do, we love you TG, we do, oooooooo TG we love you :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 pm

are you sure this isn't him writing a cheque to one of our creditors queuing outside the ground?? :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm

great picture :D

hopefull he is equally as happy when he says thankyou to the riddler and gives him a £10 HMV vouvher :)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

pauly_gee wrote:are you sure this isn't him writing a cheque to one of our creditors queuing outside the ground?? :lol:

:ayatollah:

You sussed it - that's the Echo delivery boy obviously!! :lol:

Few empty seats in that directors box - flipping plastics! :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm

SilverMcNugget wrote:He came out and signed some autographs after the game. He said he was flying straight back to Malaysia but will be coming to the Jacks game.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats a sweet tie.

Gotta get me one of those.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:12 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I think I'm in love with TG and his Mrs. What a lovely photo. They both look like they genuinly happy to be at our club and greeting fans.

We love you TG, we do, we love you TG, we do, oooooooo TG we love you :D :ayatollah:

I walked past around this time and he was being swarmed by families after a photo with him and his autograph. Best bit was when Mrs TG took her camera out to get a pic of the fans asking for hubby's autograph. They both seemed delighted with the fans reaction.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Great photo Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Hes only coming to Swansea? I bet he only came yesterday to see Bellamy

Bloody plastic

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:52 pm

My first post on here so be gentle - thats actually my wife and son [honestly!!] and TG is writing a cheque for £3million as advance payment for when he signs as our next attacking midfielder. :o

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:My first post on here so be gentle - thats actually my wife and son [honestly!!] and TG is writing a cheque for £3million as advance payment for when he signs as our next attacking midfielder. :o

Mrs TG loves your Kid mate :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:Both attended the game yesterday and thanks to joncandy's photo both are sat in the top row in the directors box, VT in the middle with the shades on and TG on the furthest seat to the right as you look at the photo.

VT and TG Hull.jpg

The 2 seats to the left of Borley is someone who looks a lot like Charles Hanson. For the uneducated he is an expert valuer/auctioneer from the hit BBC lunchtime show Bargain Hunt....

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:
Bluebird1962 wrote:My first post on here so be gentle - thats actually my wife and son [honestly!!] and TG is writing a cheque for £3million as advance payment for when he signs as our next attacking midfielder. :o

Mrs TG loves your Kid mate :lol:

:lol: yes she does look a bit maternal doesn't she. Two minutes later he cornered Bellamy and got his autograph when he [truthfully] told him he had to do a project on him at school this week. Bellamy was being mobbed at the time and trying to get to his car, but he turned instantly to my boy and gave him his signature when he heard him say that. Top Bloke as was TG.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Both attended the game yesterday and thanks to joncandy's photo both are sat in the top row in the directors box, VT in the middle with the shades on and TG on the furthest seat to the right as you look at the photo.

VT and TG Hull.jpg

The 2 seats to the left of Borley is someone who looks a lot like Charles Hanson. For the uneducated he is an expert valuer/auctioneer from the hit BBC lunchtime show Bargain Hunt....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

VT is a cool dude 8-)
TG is a legend