Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:32 am

TG his wife (I think) and another malaysian? Were walking behind the family stand talking to the fans before the game yesterday and what a nice chap he his!!!!!!, there is no bullshit with this guy or nonsence that weve had with the last 2 idiots running our club,
All he would say is that we are going to give it our best shot this season and hopefully we will get there, I think these guys are big time and our club is in good hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets show him respect and TG do the ayatollah next home game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TG

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am

I believe Vincent Tan was also in the Directors Box.

TG is, as you say, a genuinely nice guy - and is passionate about Cardiff. We are so lucky to have these guys involved in our club :)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 am

Paul Keevil wrote:I believe Vincent Tan was also in the Directors Box.

TG is, as you say, a genuinely nice guy - and is passionate about Cardiff. We are so lucky to have these guys involved in our club :)

Wasn't it Tan's son who was there, not VT himself.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 am

VT was present, saw him walking round the back of the canton stand at the end of the game.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 am

Yes VT attended his first home game. I would imagine he would have liked to have seen our new signings but he must be pleased with the performance and the attendance, another full house.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 am

Lawnmower wrote:

Vincent Tan is right in the middle of the back row next to his son. Can't miss him, Spiv style, shades and a black suit.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/4 ... 933572934/

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 am

Wayne S wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Vincent Tan is right in the middle of the back row next to his son. Can't miss him, Spiv style, shades and a black suit.

Oh yes, great to see he's taking the time to come all the way over here to see the side play. He might have a few other strains on his time with a $1.7bn empire !

Maybe some off-the-field issues to be sorted in the next few days too ?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 am

Wayne S wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

What is the flag in the background?