Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football League Show...

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Commentators just called Gavin Rae an inspired substitution :lol: Fair play, he scored the second goal, but I'm not sure it was an inspired sub!! :lol:

Whitts move looks better each time I see it!

Re: Football League Show...

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 pm

They focused in jimmy fcking Bullard who didn't even play :twisted:
Witts in the middle IMO is one of the best in the division.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 pm

yeh i was thinkin that 2blue, first thing they mention after the highlights is jimmy bullard??? ok

And i think they should show all of burkes moves too :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 am

Claire wrote:Commentators just called Gavin Rae an inspired substitution :lol: Fair play, he scored the second goal, but I'm not sure it was an inspired sub!! :lol:

Whitts move looks better each time I see it!

You're right, Claire....he redeemed himself big time after almost givivg a goal away within seconds of coming on!!

A comfortable performance all round with some good moves....Whitts especially....without really getting out of second gear. With all the missing 'stars' this showed squad strength and bodes well for the season.

If we can teach Keogh how to stop the ball bouncing off him to an opposition player, we'll have a cracking player there too...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 am

I was too pissed, so I fell asleep.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:40 pm

did anyone notice the editing mistake they put on screen Wildig had replaced Koumas they showed Koumas having a shot at goal

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Yes. I noticed that too.

Amateurs !