Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Being a true loyal jack,yes im up for banter...but Annis you lot have gone right down lower than low today by ringing a certain pub in swansea and asking for a deceased fan in Terry Coles,when the hell are some of ur low life scum gonna grow up,and no im not the landlord of the pub but sick news travells fast....just remember one of your own passed away in your play off match ...you lot at times are unreal

Re: TODAY

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 pm

lacostejack wrote:Being a true loyal jack,yes im up for banter...but Annis you lot have gone right down lower than low today by ringing a certain pub in swansea and asking for a deceased fan in Terry Coles,when the hell are some of ur low life scum gonna grow up,and no im not the landlord of the pub but sick news travells fast....just remember one of your own passed away in your play off match ...you lot at times are unreal

What has Annis got to do with it?!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 pm

sick if true, but probb best left alone... y bother?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Nothing to do with Annis just its his board so a name nothing against him as he's a good chap and honest fan all round,lets befair lads know one needs it at all thought that was behind us,on wards and upwards to us both.this board gets more publicity between us fans than other cardiff sites and i hope by posting this we can end the sad side of our rivalary.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

lacostejack wrote:Nothing to do with Annis just its his board so a name nothing against him as he's a good chap and honest fan all round,lets befair lads know one needs it at all thought that was behind us,on wards and upwards to us both.this board gets more publicity between us fans than other cardiff sites and i hope by posting this we can end the sad side of our rivalary.

I know hundreds of Jacks and a few friends of Terry Coles, i agree its a disgrace if it did happen and also an embarrasement to our clubs fans, but to come on here and mention Annis is also a disgrace in my opinion.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Yawn

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 pm

In fact its such a sensitive subject, im going to lock this thread and we will move on, as i have said its a disgrace if it did happen, but its hearsay for now, and to tarnish this board with that brush is unacceptable.