Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ CARDIFF CITY CROWD PILOT ???? ‘

Thu May 06, 2021 7:09 am

Its 15 months since I set foot in the CCS and what a 15 months that has been.

Anyway my message to Cardiff City and the Welsh Government(who ever that maybe) is around a Match on 12th June (KO 2pm).

I would like to see the CCS opened up for a crowd of football fans who under normal circumstances would be 1600 miles away in Baku. the CCS is the home of Welsh Football so why not set a giant screen up on the pitch and finally allow a football crowd to collectively watch our great Welsh Team together as a true Welsh football crowd IN THE STADIUM. I would jump at the chance what about all you guys, Lets ask the club if this can be sorted :occasion5: :clap: :notworthy: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: CARDIFF CITY CROWD PILOT ????

Thu May 06, 2021 7:13 am

That's a great shout :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Re: ‘ CARDIFF CITY CROWD PILOT ???? ‘

Thu May 06, 2021 7:14 pm

Whistler wrote:Its 15 months since I set foot in the CCS and what a 15 months that has been.

Anyway my message to Cardiff City and the Welsh Government(who ever that maybe) is around a Match on 12th June (KO 2pm).

I would like to see the CCS opened up for a crowd of football fans who under normal circumstances would be 1600 miles away in Baku. the CCS is the home of Welsh Football so why not set a giant screen up on the pitch and finally allow a football crowd to collectively watch our great Welsh Team together as a true Welsh football crowd IN THE STADIUM. I would jump at the chance what about all you guys, Lets ask the club if this can be sorted :occasion5: :clap: :notworthy: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

have you got a petition for us to sign ?

Re: ‘ CARDIFF CITY CROWD PILOT ???? ‘

Fri May 07, 2021 5:34 am

I like the sound of this, missing the CCS big time hope something can be done