Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Security certificate '

Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 am

Morning all

Apologies for the issues earlier - there were some technical issues with our new security certificate which we've now managed to resolve.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks

Re: Security certificate

Thu May 06, 2021 7:08 am

Owain wrote:Morning all

Apologies for the issues earlier - there were some technical issues with our new security certificate which we've now managed to resolve.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks

Cheers Owain :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2021 9:25 am

Thanks Owain.

I always have a nose at other forums and this is definitely up there as one of the most easy to navigate and use!

Thu May 06, 2021 9:30 am

Thank you Owain :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: ' Security certificate '

Thu May 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Thanks, Owain :ayatollah:

I assume that was the issue where they were saying 'There may be a security issue with this site...' and blocking entry?

Thu May 06, 2021 12:54 pm

Cheers Owain, we can now get back to discussing next seasons Premier League push. :bluebird:

Thu May 06, 2021 2:45 pm

So weird, left work last night with the wife barking that the office McAfee had run out and asking her to the hit the button for a 92% discount!!!! I told her it was bunkum without looking.

Woke up this morning withh Google telling me not to enter this site!!!

Wow, I get paranoid so easily......but after reflection and a game of online golf I reminded myself I have 4 years left on my McAfee sub........and then after that.....Annis would pay for any damage caused if I entered his site! :D

Thanks for the update Owain. :bluebird:

Thu May 06, 2021 10:38 pm

Good To See It's All Been Sorted Now :bluebird:

Fri May 07, 2021 5:31 am

Was a bit worried when couldn't access my favourite forum yesterday glad it's all sorted now