Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

X Factor

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

I see it was at the CCS. How the feck did they get 2500 people in the corporate area ?
Oh and Simon Cowell was a right prick with that guy from Pontypridd, the shit they have put through and he ravaged the poor kid and he was only 16.And that Black kid from London. The show is a right farce.

Re: X Factor

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:29 pm

They auditioned everyone at CCS, but with 'normal' judges, then the really good ones and the really bad ones were given golden tickets. They then got to go and audition in front of the 'actual' judges at the CIA

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Claire wrote:They auditioned everyone at CCS, but with 'normal' judges, then the really good ones and the really bad ones were given golden tickets. They then got to go and audition in front of the 'actual' judges at the CIA

Thank you Claire my MRS said it looked like the CIA but i said its defo the CCS. What do i know :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

I thought that boy from Pontypridd was a re-incarnation of Freddie Mercury the way he worked the stage ! Pity he forgot the carpets from under his arms !

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Claire wrote:They auditioned everyone at CCS, but with 'normal' judges, then the really good ones and the really bad ones were given golden tickets. They then got to go and audition in front of the 'actual' judges at the CIA

Thank you Claire my MRS said it looked like the CIA but i said its defo the CCS. What do i know :roll: :roll: :roll:

You were both right!! The outside footage was outside CCS, and the inside footage was in the CIA!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I see it was at the CCS. How the feck did they get 2500 people in the corporate area ?
Oh and Simon Cowell was a right prick with that guy from Pontypridd, the shit they have put through and he ravaged the poor kid and he was only 16.And that Black kid from London. The show is a right farce.

f*cking hell, im coming on a football messageboard at 00:25 and im going to have a rant about x - factor.
yes i thought it was disgusting how they tried to make that young welsh kid look a tw*t. cant remember if he got through or not, but i remeber calling simon coweell a c**t!!
its all false anyway ;)

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:31 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I see it was at the CCS. How the feck did they get 2500 people in the corporate area ?

f*cking hell, im coming on a football messageboard at 00:25 and im going to have a rant about x - factor.
yes i thought it was disgusting how they tried to make that young welsh kid look a tw*t. cant remember if he got through or not, but i remeber calling simon coweell a c**t!!
its all false anyway ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 pm

I said the same about it being at CCS but family said that was BGT.

Thought the guy from ponty was rubbish sorry and he thought he was better than what he was.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Claire wrote:
milly44 wrote:

its all false anyway ;)

which bit tickled you claire, they had there hands in the air ;) :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

milly44 wrote:
Claire wrote:
milly44 wrote:f*cking hell, im coming on a football messageboard at 00:25 and im going to have a rant about x - factor.
its all false anyway ;)

which bit tickled you claire, they had there hands in the air ;) :lol:

aww, I needed a laugh, thanks! :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 am

the show was pretty pant slast night compared with last week