Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT canelo fight off!

Tue May 04, 2021 4:20 pm

The canelo v saunders fight is OFF !! By the reports, its to do with the ring size chosen by canelo at 18',his dad(saunders) says its a play to take his legs away? And ots more suited to an amateur ring.

Thoughts??

Mine? Dont think it matters, cant see saunders winning personally, but boxing is one punch away from stardom I guess.so not totally impossible, but in my eyes not very probable.
Not that ot matters, if its off!!

Re: OT canelo fight off!

Tue May 04, 2021 7:19 pm

bluesince62 wrote:The canelo v saunders fight is OFF !! By the reports, its to do with the ring size chosen by canelo at 18',his dad(saunders) says its a play to take his legs away? And ots more suited to an amateur ring.

Thoughts??

Mine? Dont think it matters, cant see saunders winning personally, but boxing is one punch away from stardom I guess.so not totally impossible, but in my eyes not very probable.

i might be remembering wrong, but for a while wasnt Saunders ducking Canelo, i said to some friends when this fight was announced i cant see Saunders actually fighting Canelo, he is just too good at the moment,

Tue May 04, 2021 8:43 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:The canelo v saunders fight is OFF !! By the reports, its to do with the ring size chosen by canelo at 18',his dad(saunders) says its a play to take his legs away? And ots more suited to an amateur ring.

Thoughts??

i might be remembering wrong, but for a while wasnt Saunders ducking Canelo, i said to some friends when this fight was announced i cant see Saunders actually fighting Canelo, he is just too good at the moment,

Not sure,but this was going on yesterday,when they(saunders camp) and mtk, were "sorting" it out,obviously they failed to get it changed, and according to his dad, were told thats the ring size, if you dont like it,book your own flights home, And f@ck off then!

Surely canelo shouldnt care about size of ring though? Couldn't see him losing, regardless of ring size.

Tue May 04, 2021 10:35 pm

Just seen Saunders on video, saying ring is now not a problem, and it's back on :thumbup: