Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Glad Bellamy didnt play today

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Well not really. Bit gutted to be honest but had we lost or drawn today without cb39 then all the snippers would have been on here saying we are a one man team etc..

Hopefully Bellers etc can get fit soon and help us reach the holy grail.

WHO NEEDS BELLAMY WHEN WE GOT GAVIN RAE!

Re: Glad Bellamy didnt play today

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Well not really. Bit gutted to be honest but had we lost or drawn today without cb39 then all the snippers would have been on here saying we are a one man team etc..

Yes Gareth, I can sort of agree with that, but what it did show me was that we finally players who can now come in and do a job when needed. I would still like 3 more players, to Guarantee the Title :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Well not really. Bit gutted to be honest but had we lost or drawn today without cb39 then all the snippers would have been on here saying we are a one man team etc..

Yes Gareth, I can sort of agree with that, but what it did show me was that we finally players who can now come in and do a job when needed. I would still like 3 more players, to Guarantee the Title :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We need a central defender (Riggott hopefully fits the bill).

1 more forward/right sided attacker and we'll win it by xmas ;)

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We need a central defender (Riggott hopefully fits the bill).

1 more forward/right sided attacker and we'll win it by xmas ;)

Agree with that
:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Infairness today asked a lot of questions with the injuries we had and I think they answered them all :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Infairness today asked a lot of questions with the injuries we had and I think they answered them all :ayatollah:

Couldnt agree more Luke :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

I woud stil like a back up for Jay.

Keogh worked hard today but he won little in the air and he 's not a target man.

In fact he was probably brought in to replace McCormack and we still need cover for Jay.

Some good crosses into the box today particularly by Burkey but no-one really there to challenge for the headers.