Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Claire

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

The Ninian pub looked quite dull today, think it was missing your radient smile ;)

Where were you :cry: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Claire

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Probably hiding from you! :lol: ;)

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm

gosh, this kid pisses me off just by posting shit on internet and being f*cking delusional nationalist

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Good call EL PEZ
you look after your mum :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:38 pm

quadsas wrote:gosh, this kid pisses me off just by posting shit on internet and being f*cking delusional nationalist

when you feel part of the family, the unit, the group, the frienship that the posters on here have as some do here, you may understand the bond between them even if the only original ingredient was ccfc.

back off

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:The Ninian pub looked quite dull today, think it was missing your radient smile ;)

Where were you :cry: :ayatollah:

I was working Fish. I'm not feeling too smiley today though, so you didn't miss much. I'll be back to my usual smiley self soon hopefully

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
quadsas wrote:gosh, this kid pisses me off just by posting shit on internet and being f*cking delusional nationalist

when you feel part of the family, the unit, the group, the frienship that the posters on here have as some do here, you may understand the bond between them even if the only original ingredient was ccfc.

back off

Well said

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 pm

That told you Fish. Actually I have been thinking the same lately :lol: ;)

Only kidding mate. Ignore that jerk off :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:52 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

back off

Well said Andy mate :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Raaawwwrrrrrrrr
Paws away babe