Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Olifajana

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Today I think we played extremely well today the player weve lacked for years. :D :D :ayatollah:

anyone elses view ? :ayatollah:

Re: Olifajana

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 pm

1927-bluebird wrote:Today I think we played extremely well today the player weve lacked for years. :D :D :ayatollah:

superb best midds we ever had i think. hope his thigh ok tho

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm

to be fair the guy looks quality :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:41 pm

What a loan signing. He looks a Prem player.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 pm

1927-bluebird wrote:Today I think we played extremely well today the player weve lacked for years. :D :D :ayatollah:

For the first time since Kav we actually boss the mid field.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm

What more can you ask from a defensive midfielder, cover the back four, generally used the ball well and scored from a set piece , quality today :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm

A player with less pace than most, who can put his foot over the ball and turn two or three players in a flash is immese imo, exellent player

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm

The most vital member of our squad now and IMO because I believe we can cope with the loss of a Bellemy, Bothroyd, Burke, Chopra or Whittingham as we have cover in those areas.

However, I feel we have no real alternative to Oli as he is the heart beat of the team.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Lovely player, no conincidence our defense looks a lot more solid, he gives them superb protection.

Thumping header today and a lovely pic here http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27248978/?