Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

While I get there are bigger-picture problems that need to b

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:19 am

While I get there are bigger-picture problems that need to be addressed, Cardiff City have missed Sean Morrison so much the last three games.
I can't help but think they might still be in with a sniff if he had been available for them :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: While I get there are bigger-picture problems that need

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:53 am

Only just turned 30 has never relied on pace (although not a slouch) so losing a little bit won't hinder him. I can see a club with serious promotion ambitions making a bid for him this summer.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:04 am

llan bluebird wrote:Only just turned 30 has never relied on pace (although not a slouch) so losing a little bit won't hinder him. I can see a club with serious promotion ambitions making a bid for him this summer.

I agree with you, but we need to hang on to him as Morrison is our backbone :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Only just turned 30 has never relied on pace (although not a slouch) so losing a little bit won't hinder him. I can see a club with serious promotion ambitions making a bid for him this summer.

I agree with you, but we need to hang on to him as Morrison is our backbone :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Absolutely must hang on to him Annis. Our defence hadn’t been the same without him. I think Morrison, Moore and NG should be our untouchables during the Summer. We should build the team around then.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:While I get there are bigger-picture problems that need to be addressed, Cardiff City have missed Sean Morrison so much the last three games.
I can't help but think they might still be in with a sniff if he had been available for them :bluebird:

Absolutely spot on Annis.

I was never his biggest fan but he's really won me over in the last few years and he's shown for a while now that he is a true leader and so vital to how the team performs.

Another who has proven me me wrong this season has been Joe Bennett and I don't think it's a coincidence that since he's been out injured our form has dipped dramatically.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:While I get there are bigger-picture problems that need to be addressed, Cardiff City have missed Sean Morrison so much the last three games.

Annis totally agree with you. We’ve missed him very badly. I seem to recall we had this in our promotion season too and it hurt us. When he came back in we were a different side