Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is The Squad Good Enough ?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 am

To challenge this league ?

I see many are saddened by Bellamy's injury but along with Chops, Jay, Drinkwater injuries it means others get their chance and that is what it is all about to be honest.

For the 4 mentioned above we now have the option of Koumas,Burke, Keogh and McPhail, that is what a squad is all about and over the season this was always going to happen, it is unfortunate that it has happened in one hit.

But I am looking at the positives and believe that the squad we have got we will beat Hull today and prove that this is our season.

Re: Is The Squad Good Enough ?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 am

lets be honest we didnt have cover like these types of players last season!! so its not all doom & gloom is it!! 3 points for city!! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

brewer918 wrote:lets be honest we didnt have cover like these types of players last season!! so its not all doom & gloom is it!! 3 points for city!! :ayatollah:

Yes Brewer, exactly lets get behind the squad and not get too down on injuries. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

Last season we got to the PO place comfortable with alot more injuries. Remember we got there without H2O or Bellamy. Ok we are without Jay and Chops but we do have Koumas, Keogh and Olli. I think we are stronger even with our losses to day but today will be a tester.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Last season we got to the PO place comfortable with alot more injuries. Remember we got there without H2O or Bellamy. Ok we are without Jay and Chops but we do have Koumas, Keogh and Olli. I think we are stronger even with our losses to day but today will be a tester.

Ian your right and we, the fans, must remain positive and get behind the 11 out on the pitch.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 am

Iv never been more confident, our squad is the strongest it been in years.

Im gutted Jay is injured, massive loss, but like you said, gives Keogh an opportunity. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 am

carlccfc wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Last season we got to the PO place comfortable with alot more injuries. Remember we got there without H2O or Bellamy. Ok we are without Jay and Chops but we do have Koumas, Keogh and Olli. I think we are stronger even with our losses to day but today will be a tester.

Ian your right and we, the fans, must remain positive and get behind the 11 out on the pitch.

If Bellers is out I will be absolutely gutted as I was at a mates wedding for his debut....But every cloud has a silver lining, Koumas will come in. How can that be bad thing? THe most entertaining player I have ever seen in a City shirt! :ayatollah: