Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Brilliant News Sol Bamba “

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:57 pm

Sol Bamba has been allowed by the Doctors to do light training :thumbright: :bluebird:

SOL BAMBA:

"There's still a long way to go, but it's a very important step for me and one that I'm so happy to take."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Brilliant News Sol Bamba “

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm

All of us at Cardiff City Football Club were delighted to see Sol Bamba back on the grass at the Vale Resort this week.

Following medical advice, Sol was able to take part in light, socially-distant training, ahead of the final session of his chemotherapy course.

"It's pure joy," began Sol. "Of course, I still have to be cautious, but it's the first step and it will put me in the right direction.

"I'm not over the line yet and still have one chemo session to do. So, there's still a long way to go, but it's a very important step for me and one that I'm so happy to take.

"The last couple of months have been very difficult for me and the family so to be ahead of schedule and out there with the lads enjoying myself has been unbelievable."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Been on ssn couple of times last week and he sounded upbeat and looked well. :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:05 pm

He’s a true warrior is our big Sol and we are lucky to have him :thumbup:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:He’s a true warrior is our big Sol and we are lucky to have him :thumbup:

Sam, this is wonderful news and I hope Sol recovers to take an active role at our club; be it as player and/or coach :notworthy:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:46 pm

Sven wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:He’s a true warrior is our big Sol and we are lucky to have him :thumbup:

Sam, this is wonderful news and I hope Sol recovers to take an active role at our club; be it as player and/or coach :notworthy:

Spot On Chris :thumbup:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 am

Fantastic to see him enjoying himself,thought I read on here, he has been offered coaching role? Hope so,what an example to the youngsters he will be, showing with determination and positivity, you can achieve great things.

GO ON SOL,SHOW THIS WHOSE BOSS!! CCFC.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 am

Brilliant news push on with recovery SOL always a bluebird :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:55 am

Sven wrote:

Chris I totally agree with you fella :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:23 am

Thanks for posting this, fantastic to see! Love to see him smiling. You know what if this season ends up being mid table with nothing to play for by the end which it looks like it will, would be great to get him on the pitch by the last game. Brilliant to see him back

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:44 am

Sol Bamba:

"I'm not over the line yet and still have one chemo session to do, but without the support from every single Cardiff City fan, the board and the club as a whole, I wouldn't be where I am now :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: