Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What pisses me off about football

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 am

When supporters give abuse to a player and when the player gives it back they complain. Ie Rooney kissing the badge.
When supporters give out abuse but when another set of supporters give it out against there own club!! the complaints start again.
There is nothing more than a Hypocritical football supporter that pisses me off more than that.
Ive seen abuse given out to a player and when he gives some back some clown reports it to the Police or its trial by TV.
GIVE IT OUT !! TAKE IT !! Thats my motto.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What pisses me off about football

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:48 pm

your motto is my motto

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 pm

i understand what you mean,but, for example, if a player kisses the badge, and fans give him stick,, the player gives the v sign to the fans,,,,,,, its our job to make sure the ref knows about it,,, hence a red card,,,,, we won :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

I remember posters on CCMB going mad because Roger Johnson made a gesture to them to shut up at Southampton a few seasons back. I can't remember exactly why RJ did it but I'm sure it was to do with either giving him stick or stick to another City player.

Personally Johnson went up in my estimations for what he did which was very brave and very honest, shame that not all fans can appreciate the same.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Damon searle was the best for that,I remember saying too him how shit he was & he told me to f**k off :lol: I thought it was great :ayatollah: .when we lost to Barry town in the welsh cup final he was giving everyone the v sign,like said if you give it ,you take it :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:41 pm

ninianblue wrote:i understand what you mean,but, for example, if a player kisses the badge, and fans give him stick,, the player gives the v sign to the fans,,,,,,, its our job to make sure the ref knows about it,,, hence a red card,,,,, we won :ayatollah:

Yeah but thats the ref not the FEDS :ayatollah: