Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SADLY IT LOOKS LIKE CARL CURTIS IS ONCE AGAIN "

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 am

SPOT ON :cry: :cry:

Why couldnt you have been wrong for once Carl, even if it meant for once TLG was right.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27244949/?

Re: " SADLY IT LOOKS LIKE CARL CURTIS IS ONCE AGAIN "

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:SPOT ON :cry: :cry:

Why couldnt you have been wrong for once Carl, even if it meant for once TLG was right.

Even they could be wrong though?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:15 am

Uncle Fester wrote:

I REALLY HOPE SO Uncle Fester as they 99% of the time Copy Everything from This Forum .

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

I REALLY HOPE SO Uncle Fester as they 99% of the time Copy Everything from This Forum .

I know mate, they seem to take info from here and then the official site and make up what they think will sell papers.!!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

How did they get there stories before this forum started then Chief ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 am

Lets hope CB's injury is not a serious as "causing grave concern" as suggested in Walesonline. Can you imagine the gloating from the other Championship teams and the English media if he was out for a long time after all the furore surrounding his signing?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 am

carl is saying they are out, wales on line saying they are facing late fitness tests, so he's not spot on, we all want him to be wrong on this one :lol:
with three games in a week, i hope dj doesnt push anyone whos not quite ready, better off having them fully fit for tuesday.
as for the grave concern, we can only hope they are talking about for todays game and not the season

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 am

Mind games.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:52 am

Cluthching at straws for optimism maybe but:

Walesonline say "Bellamy....there is grave concern in the Cardiff camp about his latest problem."

However in the very first line of the article "CARDIFF CITY captain Craig Bellamy could miss today’s Championship clash with Hull in the Welsh capital." Well if the injury is causing "grave concern" surely there is no chance of him playing today?

I'm not doubting CB's got a niggle and could miss today's game, my sceptisism is reserved for the sensationalist way they choose to describe the 'fears' surrounding it to sell papers.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am

He walked off the pitch last Friday ok Chief. If there was a problem surely it would of been noted then. Unless he was injured in training after a crunching tackle by Drinkwater causing both to have career ending injuries. :o :o :o :o :o

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Not saying Carl is wrong, he'll probably right, but the fact you say that Walesonline get 99% of their stories from here mean their report doesn't add any extra weight to Carls news.

Although I think you are being a little unfair on the Echo saying they get 99% of their stories from here. We all know at least 50% of the stuff the Echo print is shite, but Carl is right most of the time. :D

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 am

I REALLY HOPE SO Uncle Fester as they 99% of the time Copy Everything from This Forum .[/quote]

Not saying Carl is wrong, he'll probably right, but the fact you say that Walesonline get 99% of their stories from here mean their report doesn't add any extra weight to Carls news.

Although I think you are being a little unfair on the Echo saying they get 99% of their stories from here. We all know at least 50% of the stuff the Echo print is shite, but Carl is right most of the time. :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 am

Well done Carl.Yet again you've leaked information to the other side.
In this case Hull.
I would imagine DJ would have wanted to keep his cards close to his chest.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 am

we got good enough squad anyway. lets be having you hull :ayatollah: if we have to always fall back on bellamy then we will not be a team we suppose to me just my opnion. never mind 3.1 win today :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 am

Let's hope Craig doesn't turn into Robbie Fowler mark 2.
Apparently 2 of our players were seen on the London
Train last night.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 60959b03a8

Dandy has got a point. Wasn’t Sousa sacked as manager of QPR for leaking team info to the press?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 am

stickywicket wrote:Well done Carl.Yet again you've leaked information to the other side.
In this case Hull.

I leaked it :?: :roll: I dont work at the club, maybe that is where the leak is.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 am

stickywicket wrote:Well done Carl.Yet again you've leaked information to the other side.
In this case Hull.

Perhaps DJ wanted this to be leaked. You know give a false sense of security to the enemy.

I learnt this lesson during the Falklands war. We were about to attack an Argentine defence of 100 soldiers. We got a message over to them that there was only one of us. So the Argentines decided to attack us over the hill like. We were waiting for them and caught them by surprise because there were 2 of us. They soon surrender.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:He walked off the pitch last Friday ok Chief. If there was a problem surely it would of been noted then. Unless he was injured in training after a crunching tackle by Drinkwater causing both to have career ending injuries. :o :o :o :o :o

Quite often you don't notice an injury until the next day.

The adreneline reduces the pain and its not until you are still and stiffen up that you notice the problem.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 am

streamfeeder wrote:carl is saying they are out, wales on line saying they are facing late fitness tests, so he's not spot on, we all want him to be wrong on this one :lol:
with three games in a week, i hope dj doesnt push anyone whos not quite ready, better off having them fully fit for tuesday.
as for the grave concern, we can only hope they are talking about for todays game and not the season

I DEF WANT Carl to be wrong :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:31 am

carlccfc wrote:
In this case Hull.

I leaked it :?: :roll: I dont work at the club, maybe that is where the leak is.

Correct Carl, The leaks are coming from within the Club.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
streamfeeder wrote:carl is saying they are out, wales on line saying they are facing late fitness tests, so he's not spot on, we all want him to be wrong on this one :lol:

I DEF WANT Carl to be wrong :lol:

Annis I am hoping I am wrong :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
In this case Hull.

Correct Carl, The leaks are coming from within the Club.

The conjecture and guesswork has been around for years, this particular one has been on the burner all week. a mate told me at the cricket on Tuesday that Jay's calf was playing up again and he was unlikely to play today.

I think its bollox to 'blame' Carl for this one.

anyway, who's to know if the club are leaking this intentionally to keep Hull (and double agent Gerrard) guessing. ;)

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:37 am

I will reserve my judgement as WalesOnline take the stories off here. So these are basically Carls words. Hope he is wrong though. Please Carl be wrong :D

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Not the greatest game I've ever seen, but there's not many teams, in ANY division, who could have FOUR key players out injured, plus have a few on the pitch who were clearly not 100% and then go out and dominate a game like that.

Personally, I'm glad they were out. It shows the rest of the league, and perhaps more importantly our own players that we have a squad capable of getting the job done without the stars.

If I'm facing the City in 2/3 weeks time, I'm gonna be shitting myself! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm

SPOT ON Carl and once again you had the doubters and still a few snipers on other mb's :shock:

BLAZING SADDLES WHERE ARE YOU ? :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

SPOT ON Carl and once again you had the doubters and still a few snipers on other mb's :shock:

BLAZING SADDLES WHERE ARE YOU ? :lol: :lol:

Credit where its due, YET AGAIN. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Me and my mate bumped into another mate on the way to the ground, and I told them that Bellamy was out. The response I got was basically, "yeah, bollox, where did you here that?" So I told them I'd read it on a MB, which caused great hilarity, "there goes TH again, can't believe what they say on there" etc etc.

Ahem :lol:

Just don't go letting me down the next time I demonstrate my "unique" knowledge of the City! :lol: