Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHO REALLY IS INJURED "

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:38 am

Is DJ PLaying mind games with Hull City ? Can he do an ALEX FERGUSON ?
We will see today, I def know Jay was 50/50 all week, as to Bells and Drinkwater I dont really know.

Re: " WHO REALLY IS INJURED "

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 am

Mind games? :lol: :thumbup:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 am

He certainly is playing mindgames withn me Annis :lol: . Read that report by Carl late last night then ended up up having a bad dream :cry: that without Chopra, Bothroyd, Drinkwater, Bellemy, we got hammered by Hull :o :o :o

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:Is DJ PLaying mind games with Hull City ? Can he do an ALEX FERGUSON ?
We will see today, I def know Jay was 50/50 all week, as to Bells and Drinkwater I dont really know.

Hope it's mind games Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 am

hope all 3 are fit and that it is mind games.

looking forward to today. tommy's got his first andover fc training session. then into car and over to the ccs hopefully in time for a pint in the ninian.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:05 am

Nuclearblue wrote:He certainly is playing mindgames withn me Annis :lol: . Read that report by Carl late last night then ended up up having a bad dream :cry: that without Chopra, Bothroyd, Drinkwater, Bellemy, we got hammered by Hull :o :o :o

:o :o :o :o :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:hope all 3 are fit and that it is mind games.

looking forward to today. tommy's got his first andover fc training session. then into car and over to the ccs hopefully in time for a pint in the ninian.

See you in the Ninian Gareth :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 am

Western Mail this morning don't make for good reading. :( http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27244949/?

But it could all be Jones's kidology! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 am

Uncle Fester wrote:

Western Mail this morning don't make for good reading. :( http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27244949/?

But it could all be Jones's kidology! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22146

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:29 am

As someone else said here, Bothroyd is always 50/50.

Lets hope we don't get an injury to one of our centre halves as then we'd be really f---ed!

Good teams win even when their best players are out - lets hope we can show how good we are!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 am

Thank feck we have back up now !! last season we would off been fecked completely :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 am

Jonesy has done this mind games thing before many a time over the years. I remember Mcphail returned at Newcastle about a month earlier than expected last season and he did the same with Parry and Mcnaughton the previous season.

He has been known to tell the odd porkie dont forget lads, 24 hours before Bellers signed he told sky they had no contact with man city whatsoever....Look what happended there! ;)

Please please please tell me they all play today :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 am

bluebirds80 wrote:Jonesy has done this mind games thing before many a time over the years. I remember Mcphail returned at Newcastle about a month earlier than expected last season and he did the same with Parry and Mcnaughton the previous season.

He has been known to tell the odd porkie dont forget lads, 24 hours before Bellers signed he told sky they had no contact with man city whatsoever....Look what happended there! ;)

Also he did say that there was not problem with Jay leading upto the Play off final.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 am

carlccfc wrote:
bluebirds80 wrote:Jonesy has done this mind games thing before many a time over the years. I remember Mcphail returned at Newcastle about a month earlier than expected last season and he did the same with Parry and Mcnaughton the previous season.

Also he did say that there was not problem with Jay leading upto the Play off final.

Play off final????? Sorry don't know what you are on about have erased that one from my memory! :oops:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

Yeah, maybe but at the same time I don't know why they'd say Bellamy isn't playing knowing there's a risk it might prevent tickets from being sold on the day which otherwise would have attracted the Bellamy lightweights. Drinkwater is a definite out if you ask me. He's not the sort of player you'd porky about. He does a good job but he wouldn't really affect the opposition's tactics too much I don't think.