Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL COULD BE INTRESTING!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 am

They are making plans to get here, they seem to be well up for this game.

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 3&posts=20

and some horrible songs they have got for Dave Jones :twisted:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 6&posts=16

Lets outsing the cunts so they cant be heard :ayatollah:

Re: MILLWALL COULD BE INTRESTING!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 am

What a bunch of clowns :roll:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:43 am

Now lets be fair and not hypocritical here. As they said anything to put us off our game, all fair in love and war :lol: Remember John Hartson the abuse we gave him about his wife and kids :o .They will sing it we will have to try and drown it out its called football lads. It also dosn't help with a CCFC fan on there stirring up trouble we also have to remember just like Chelsea there is nothing more the old Bill wants than a bag load of trouble against two teams they hate the most the Wall and us. If it kicks off we will be complaining on here when our away allocation is cut and restrictions are placed on us in future.
Times have changed in football we also have to play against the games the Police play as well.
Oh and remember the peado songs that we sung against ex Swansea managers its football banter, i realise most wont agree with this but i love the old style banter bring it on, we need to reply with a massive Davey Jones barmy army round the ground. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 am

"DAVE JONES - SEX OFFENDER"

Is that they can come up with? I wouldn't be suprised if half of them pikeys are themselves

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:"DAVE JONES - SEX OFFENDER"

Is that they can come up with? I wouldn't be suprised if half of them pikeys are themselves

:lol:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

LETS f*cking HAVE THE PRICKS!

Because I will be in Jamaica instead of crying holding onto someone on Sloper Road like the baby I am

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 pm

I couldnt give a f**k for how many and who they bring bollocks to em

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm

they were a bunch of pussies up at elland rd..

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 pm

LOL not long now and we'll be waiting for the chopsy cockney kents! :twisted: