Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JONNY OWENS ANSWER TO DAYAS OUT BURST

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 pm

spoke to my friend jonny today regarding dayas comments and the following is what jonny had to say....
nice on daya...your entitled to your opinion mate. get enough shite on other teams messageboards and now from citys too? brilliant!
anyway, i`m not getting into an argument of who`s the biggest fan... as i`d be showing my age if i told you of the games i`ve been to over the years.. ;)
but seriously 10 years as man and boy on soccer bloody sunday .. well having to watch every game [swansea and wrexhams too!] after the shite we`ve had at NP ... was fuckin hard work i can tell you mate. but lets hope we can go up this year.. and as for season tickets and offices... dear me, havent had to do that sort of stuff for many years to be honest... and thank god too! haha!
thanks for the comment about the teeth though... much appreciated. keep the faith brother.
jonny.

Re: JONNY OWENS ANSWER TO DAYAS OUT BURST

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Jonny 1-0 Daya

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm

All I Can Say is Jonathan is a TRUE BLUE and A TRUE GENT, I have known Jonathan since the 80's :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Daya made a youtube video of himself in the bath with a laptop.

Jonny Owen made this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBK_hvC9Mf8

(One of the best ever City vids)

Jonny 2 - 0 Daya

:lol:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:06 pm

TEAM OWEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-b1ZuLwYGs svengali is class too! if you aint seen it, look it up on youtube. theres 8 episodes.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:15 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:TEAM OWEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:TEAM OWEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 pm

I think anyone who knows Jon will know Daya´s attempt at controvesy failed miserably. I started going to watch City 20 years ago and Jon was going then so if that doesn´t make him a real city fan then there´s a hell of a lot of people on this board who Daya could class the same. As for a season ticket then you can say the same, loads don´t have a season but go as much as possible.

All this from a West Ham fan...................

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Daya's been put in his place, and rightly so.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm

o johnny johnny, johnny johnny johnny johnny oweeensss :ayatollah: ;)

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:31 am

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 7403384001 how can you knock someone for trying to raise money to help pay for a statue of the great fred keenor. wish city had more fans like jonathan owen!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 am

Fair play lads, it's easy to see why Steve Day is jealous of Jonathan Owen. After all, Jonathan is popular, talented, good looking, Welsh and a lifelong Cardiff City fan. Steve Day aint any of those things.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 am

I think I want Jonathan Owen's babies... :ayatollah: :D