Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: INJURY NEWS

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Sadly, with Danny out we have no-one to protect the back four. We got
decent options up the pitch but we need his work and will miss him the most

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Carl given your in depth knowledge of all the ongoings at the club I think your reputation has gone around the country and visiting managers look on this web page for the latest news coming out of the club. Having said that I bet Nigel Pearson has logged on and seen your latest post and is rubbing his hands together. Imagine the look on his face when he receives the team sheet and see's we are at full strength.

Can't wait for tomorrow full house, big win, top of the league bring it on happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Carl given your in depth knowledge of all the ongoings at the club I think your reputation has gone around the country and visiting managers look on this web page for the latest news coming out of the club. Having said that I bet Nigel Pearson has logged on and seen your latest post and is rubbing his hands together. Imagine the look on his face when he receives the team sheet and see's we are at full strength.

Can't wait for tomorrow full house, big win, top of the league bring it on happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be good :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 pm

If true this was always going to happen with Bellamy - he's prone to niggling injuries and we all knew deep down we'd never get 46 league games out of him.

Here we have 3 games in 8 days.

If he has a light niggle best to cotton wool him for Ipswich away.

Confident Keogh can lead the line and hold it up etc but worried about central midfield if DD is out - his engine is immense and who can replace him? Not Rae hopefully :o Mcphail or Koumas probably?

Injuries - City are jinxed - something about the training methods perhaps - do they train too hard?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Late fitness test tomorrow?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Late fitness test tomorrow?

who ?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:

who ?

You, if we pick up any more knocks!

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

I hope you're wrong.

I think you just liked my post on the Cardiff City facebook status.

A bit of a coincidence since I'm not friends with you lol.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:21 pm

think saddles has contrasting contacts / injury news to yours carl or is he just trying to be poisitive!!

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:21 pm

The 3 mentioned will start.........Bothroyd only a slight doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Karl wrote:I hope you're wrong.

Dont think it was me Karl :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:25 pm

brewer918 wrote:think saddles has contrasting contacts / injury news to yours carl or is he just trying to be poisitive!!

I want Saddles to be right and my contact/me to be wrong. My source of this one has been impeccable so far to be fair but we can never be 100% and we will find out tomorrow.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Karl wrote:I hope you're wrong.

Dont think it was me Karl :ayatollah:

lol, it was my post about the programmes.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:

who ?

Bellamy, Jay, Drinkwater? Jones mentioned on city player this morning about some may face it etc either today or tomorrow morning

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:47 pm

I really, really hope you are wrong on this one Carl !

But the thing is, if the 3 you mentioned are indeed out, we now have the quality within the squad to replace them :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:09 am

every1 has been crowing bout our squad this season and how good it is[which i think is the best squad for years but]i have to ask the question.....is keogh good enough to replace bothroyd?....im my opinion he is not and nor is any other striker in this league,then the next question is can we play 4-5-1 without jay....again if these stories are true with regards to injuries i dont think so,no chopra, no jay,bellamy,and drinky who i think is a very good player,we cant go back to 4-4-2 because ross has gone,koumas and mcphail could come in but the 4-5-1 suits us very well as long as jay is in the line up....if jay is out and gerrard starts for hull then i think hull got the better deal even though it did not involve jay

Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 am

dave jones said he would leave jay a secret til the last possible moment. is carl being cunning knowing that the hull squad will be fixed to aamb ;) :P

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 am

Usually Carls info is Spot on, For the first time I hope its wrong, DJ is playing mind games in my opinion.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 am

I'm with CCMB on this one Carl knows f**k all. :lol: :lol: Remember the Ridsdale had resigned thread :D Yeah we cant trust Carl can we :cry: ? :cry: :cry: :cry: Im going back to bed i dont feel well :( :( :( :(

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 am

Looks like Carl is Spot on again

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:Looks like Carl is Spot on again

Im not lisening ive gone back to bed remember!! :lol: