Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:There is no 'vaccine' in the accepted sense.
What is being promoted is an experimentalgenetic therapy.

I note what is claimed above but this experimental therapy does not stop anyone from contracting the CV2019 virus or spreading it.

They are already talking about 'boosters' and third jabs as well as mixing the makes which may already have happened.

The medium -long term effects are uncertain but what is clear that according to Govt stats (which are likely to be an underscore) over 1000 people in the UK have died as a direct result of the 'jab' and there are many more adverse reactions, some of which are life changing.

There are huge questions over female fertility for one, heart risks and blood clots(big questions about airline pilots right now - 4 BA pilots died recently). Gawd knows what's down the line.

All for something which has a 99% non-fatal risk for the majority.

This claim that the vaccine is experimental genetic therapy, is not true, they are myths perptrated on social media. There is much more true information by health organisations, this is just a taster for you, want to see lots more, have a search, but not on facebook or twitter or any other spurious media.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriafo ... 86b98d2491

Isn't social media 'the truth', Rog...? :shock:

Some on here will be devastated to learn otherwise... :cry: :laughing6:

Hi Chris I am beginging to feel sorry for the devastation I caused by telling the truth, and not the social media "truth"
I should have broken it gently :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Igovernor wrote:

I note what is claimed above but this experimental therapy does not stop anyone from contracting the CV2019 virus or spreading it.

They are already talking about 'boosters' and third jabs as well as mixing the makes which may already have happened.

The medium -long term effects are uncertain but what is clear that according to Govt stats (which are likely to be an underscore) over 1000 people in the UK have died as a direct result of the 'jab' and there are many more adverse reactions, some of which are life changing.

There are huge questions over female fertility for one, heart risks and blood clots(big questions about airline pilots right now - 4 BA pilots died recently). Gawd knows what's down the line.

This claim that the vaccine is experimental genetic therapy, is not true, they are myths perptrated on social media. There is much more true information by health organisations, this is just a taster for you, want to see lots more, have a search, but not on facebook or twitter or any other spurious media.

Enlighten me please Rog, as a medical proffessional. Are you saying these vaccines are not still on trial? If so are we are indemnified if they are proven to cause harm? Not having a go at you but I am genuinly interested in the truth. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:36 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Enlighten me please Rog, as a medical proffessional. Are you saying these vaccines are not still on trial? If so are we are indemnified if they are proven to cause harm? Not having a go at you but I am genuinly interested in the truth. :bluebird:

Jim, the ones that are already out there had finished the clinical trials before they started vaccinations, what still is on trial is new vaccines for covid19 at this moment there are at last count over 80 new vaccines in clinical trials, as no single vaccine is going to cover all the worldwide strains. Also in these clinical trials, there are vaccines being tested that will hopefully prevent Covid19. I sincerly hope that one of those vaccines will be the holy grail, as there are bound to be strains coming through that maybe the present vaccines will not work on. Some new covid19 vaccines have already had clinical trials and are in the early stages of being developed.
One thing I will say is no vaccine whether it is Covid19, Flu or any other vaccine is not without risks, but over the years a lot of people have been prevented from dying by having them. Hope this helps

Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:43 pm

Thanks mate, appreciate the info. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:41 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Thanks mate, appreciate the info. :bluebird:

Welcome :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Igovernor wrote:

Thy experimental nature of these vaccines is not a myth. And if you think I get my info from facebook and 'social media' you are very much mistaken. I'll leave that to you.

Unsurprisingly much of the scientific case that can be found online - delivered by experts - has been censored and is now unavailable. You only get shill pieces from approved, probably bought and paid for advocates.

Try this :

PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BREAKING NEWS: Doctors and Scientists Write to European Medicines Agency Warning of COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers
10th March 2021
A group of scientists and doctors has today issued an open letter calling on the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to answer urgent safety questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines, or withdraw the vaccines’ authorisation.
The letter describes serious potential consequences of COVID-19 vaccine technology, warning of possible autoimmune reactions, blood clotting abnormalities, stroke and internal bleeding, “including in the brain, spinal cord and heart”. The authors request evidence that each medical danger outlined “was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.”
“Should all such evidence not be available”, the authors write, “we demand that approval for use of the gene-based vaccines be withdrawn until all the above issues have been properly addressed by the exercise of due diligence by the EMA.”
The letter is addressed to Emer Cooke, Executive Director of the EMA, and was sent on Monday 1 March 2021. The letter was copied to the President of the Council of Europe and the President of the European Commission.
It states: “We are supportive in principle of the use of new medical interventions.” However, “there are serious concerns, including but not confined to those outlined above, that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute ‘human experimentation’, which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code.”

Link to letter:
https://doctors4covidethics...

Video statement by Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Emeritus of Medical Microbiology and Immunology and Former Chair, Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene:

https://lbry.tv/@Doctors4Co...

For comment contact Professor Sucharit Bhakdi MD: sucharit.bhakdi@gmx.de, or Associate Professor Michael Palmer MD:mpalmer@uwaterloo.ca

In a public statement the group said…
“No sooner did we deliver our letter than the Norwegian Medicines Agency warned that COVID-19 vaccines may be too risky for use in the frail elderly, the very group these vaccines are designed to protect. We would add that, by virtue of the mechanisms of action of the vaccines, to stimulate the production of spike protein, which has adverse pathophysiological properties, there may also be vulnerable people who are not old and already ill. New data shows that vaccine side effects are three times as common in those who have previously been infected with coronavirus, for example. None of the vaccines have undergone clinical testing for more than a few months, which is simply too short for establishing safety and efficacy.
“Therefore, as a starting point, we believe it is important to enumerate and evaluate all deaths which have occurred within 28 days of vaccination, and to compare the clinical pictures with those who have not been vaccinated.
“More broadly, with respect to the development of COVID-19 vaccines, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has stated in their Resolution 2361, on 27th January 2021, that member states must ensure all COVID-19 vaccines are supported by high quality trials that are sound and conducted in an ethical manner. EMA officials, and other regulatory bodies in EU countries, are bound by these criteria. They should be made aware that they may be violating Resolution 2361 by applying medical products still in phase 3 studies.
“Under Resolution 2361, member states must also inform citizens that vaccination is NOT mandatory and ensure that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to become vaccinated. States are further required to ensure that no one is discriminated against for not receiving the vaccine.”
The letter comes as a petition against UK Government plans for vaccine passports passed 270,000 signatures, more than double that required to compel consideration for debate by MPs. The petition will be debated in the UK Parliament on 15th March 2021.
Doctors and scientists can sign the open letter by sending their name, qualifications, areas of expertise and country of practice to:Doctors4CovidEthics@prot....
END

There's lots more of this and worse.

The position is that there is no knowing what the risks of taking these things amount to. The spike proteins spread around the body into various organs and do not stay localised within the arm(point of injection).

Excerpts from a letter from Dr Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD) to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
The nature and variety of ADRs reported to the Yellow Card System are consistent with the potential pathologies described in this paper and supported by other recent scientific papers on vaccine-induced harms, which are mediated through the vaccine spike protein product(2,3). It is now apparent that these products in the blood stream are toxic to humans. An immediate halt to the vaccination programme is required whilst a full and independent safety analysis is undertaken to investigate the full extent of the harms, which the UK Yellow Card data suggest include thromboembolism, multisystem inflammatory disease, immune suppression, autoimmunity and anaphylaxis, as well as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE).
The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects.
Full pdf...
https://trialsitenews.com/w...

Spike Protein & Immune Escape - Dr Robert Malone (Inventor mRNA Vaccines) speaks to other doctors:

https://youtu.be/aMB1dRJNHe8

Confirming spike protein spread around the body (organs) is not what was expected and this is worrying.

Like I said Gawd knows what's down the line for those who have had the 'jab.'

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:01 pm

Give it a rest will you and stop trying to baffle everone with loads of links and crap, obviously you cannot think for yourself, i am giving comments on my own personal experience, not on stuff i read online. But if it gives you someting to try and justify not having the vaccine then go ahead. I just hope you dont catch covid but if you do i just hope you keep well away from family, if you have any and dont put their lives at risk. This is the last i am going to post on the subject as trying to show antivaxers what is true and what is not, is really a waste of my time. :wave:

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Having had both vaccines I am all for this.

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:Give it a rest will you and stop trying to baffle everone with loads of links and crap, obviously you cannot think for yourself, i am giving comments on my own personal experience, not on stuff i read online. But if it gives you someting to try and justify not having the vaccine then go ahead. I just hope you dont catch covid but if you do i just hope you keep well away from family, if you have any and dont put their lives at risk. This is the last i am going to post on the subject as trying to show antivaxers what is true and what is not, is really a waste of my time. :wave:

No bafflement. Just information. Di you read/watch articles/links? Can't you cope with it? Is it threatening? Does it challenge your belief system?

The inventor of rNA vaccines is wrong in what he says?

The other learned gentlemen?

None so blind that will not see.

There is -as you should know- the medical principal of 'informed consent.' This has not been followed.

This shit has been sold on the basis of 'back to normal and you can go on holiday.' And there is no chance. And no explanation of the inherent risks which is contrary to the principal.

If it was Covid, (positive test but we know about those), one of my daughters who lives with us had it quite badly -recovered after 3 weeks, with some after affects for a few more weeks- and I had something at the same time which did me for a week but that was it. Quite happy that I have antibodies in my immune system which I will trust in.

I am not an 'anti-vaxxer. ' That is a term coined by the propagandists. I have had vaccines before and may have them again as have my children.

Pig in a poke experimental therapies which could harm me and my family in the short, medium or long term are things to be treated with great caution.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:16 am

Igovernor wrote:Give it a rest will you and stop trying to baffle everone with loads of links and crap, obviously you cannot think for yourself, i am giving comments on my own personal experience, not on stuff i read online. But if it gives you someting to try and justify not having the vaccine then go ahead. I just hope you dont catch covid but if you do i just hope you keep well away from family, if you have any and dont put their lives at risk. This is the last i am going to post on the subject as trying to show antivaxers what is true and what is not, is really a waste of my time. :wave:

fair play more contradictions than John Hartson....

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:56 am

The argument they are trying to make is like it's safer to run across the motorway than use the footbridge to get to the services :roll:

Don't use the footbridge it may not be safe, I read on the internet someone sprained their ankle once!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:21 am

Bluebina wrote:

The argument they are trying to make is like it's safer to run across the motorway than use the footbridge to get to the services :roll:

Don't use the footbridge it may not be safe, I read on the internet someone sprained their ankle once!

no mate the argument is you can not put a link up yourself that youve probably found online then totally dismiss other articles others put up as online /facebook / twitter crap because your terrified to even read them....
truth be told the Forbes article he posted has probably been on social media itself which makes it neither more or less worthy.. its not about what media source youve got it from its about the validity
but its so much easier to dismiss anything scary sounding by saying conspiracy theory..oh its just SM crap.. chuck in a bit of emotional blackmail or bring it down to motorways and footbridges to comfort yourself and not read the things that frighten you....
THE LINE....trying to show what the truth is speaks volumes.... nobody but nobody knows what the truth /long term effects might or might not be... .its a new vaccine ffs....

as for trying to baffle people ..... no he is not....try reading the articles/links and agree or disagree on merit...

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:29 am

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

no mate the argument is you can not put a link up yourself that youve probably found online then totally dismiss other articles others put up as online /facebook / twitter crap because your terrified to even read them....
truth be told the Forbes article he posted has probably been on social media itself which makes it neither more or less worthy.. its not about what media source youve got it from its about the validity
but its so much easier to dismiss anything scary sounding by saying conspiracy theory..oh its just SM crap.. chuck in a bit of emotional blackmail or bring it down to motorways and footbridges to comfort yourself and not read the things that frighten you....
THE LINE....trying to show what the truth is speaks volumes.... nobody but nobody knows what the truth /long term effects might or might not be... .its a new vaccine ffs....

as for trying to baffle people ..... no he is not....try reading the articles/links and agree or disagree on merit...

The only frightening thing about it is the number of people believing this type of nonsense :thumbup:

Still I suppose put it in perspective it's only a low number population wise, and as the saying goes, there's always one! :thumbup:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:13 am

I don't see why a non compulsary experimental vacine should be forced on people - you can still get COVID after the vacine anyway!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:36 am

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

The only frightening thing about it is the number of people believing this type of nonsense :thumbup:

Still I suppose put it in perspective it's only a low number population wise, and as the saying goes, there's always one! :thumbup:

if you were comfortable with this jab you would be challenging the links with facts... not behaving as if your in a whose dad is the biggest type response ..

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:42 pm

T1JMO wrote:I don't see why a non compulsary experimental vacine should be forced on people - you can still get COVID after the vacine anyway!

It’s not being forced on people

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
T1JMO wrote:I don't see why a non compulsary experimental vacine should be forced on people - you can still get COVID after the vacine anyway!

Really? I cannot have the vaccine, but have seen 1st hand, the ridicule, name calling and worse, of those people, who decide they dont want to have the vaccine? Its down to the individual imo,what I dont get is,if you have had it, why so much riducule and stuff, of the few who dont want it? You are protected no? Leave thos who dont want it alone,its THEIR choice is it not? The poster has posted links to read. Its up to people to at least look, then if they feel the need to retort, try to with constructive answers, not just ,"oh its shit from the net etc"

As a person who cannot,I have done plenty of searching myself, and tbf,a while back I thought I would take it,if it was available for me to take in another form other than in intramuscular vaccine,as this is.as time has passed, I have read a lot regards the side effects, deaths etc, and now I'm most certainly nowhere near as sure! Part of me is happy I haven't had that choice, whilst the other part sees only more and more "obstacles " being put in my way, as if I have a choice in my decision!
The term anti vaxxer is a bit much imho, as its not mandatory, so its about people making a choice on wether the risks, and nobody knows what could be further down the line,are worth it for them.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:34 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Really? I cannot have the vaccine, but have seen 1st hand, the ridicule, name calling and worse, of those people, who decide they dont want to have the vaccine? Its down to the individual imo,what I dont get is,if you have had it, why so much riducule and stuff, of the few who dont want it? You are protected no? Leave thos who dont want it alone,its THEIR choice is it not? The poster has posted links to read. Its up to people to at least look, then if they feel the need to retort, try to with constructive answers, not just ,"oh its shit from the net etc"

As a person who cannot,I have done plenty of searching myself, and tbf,a while back I thought I would take it,if it was available for me to take in another form other than in intramuscular vaccine,as this is.as time has passed, I have read a lot regards the side effects, deaths etc, and now I'm most certainly nowhere near as sure! Part of me is happy I haven't had that choice, whilst the other part sees only more and more "obstacles " being put in my way, as if I have a choice in my decision!
The term anti vaxxer is a bit much imho, as its not mandatory, so its about people making a choice on wether the risks, and nobody knows what could be further down the line,are worth it for them.

It's up to them I agree, but for many of the hardened anti-vaxxers it's terrible and dangerous, but they'll have one if they can go to Benidorm and or the Footie :thumbup:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:39 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It's up to them I agree, but for many of the hardened anti-vaxxers it's terrible and dangerous, but they'll have one if they can go to Benidorm and or the Footie :thumbup:

Watch the take up increase significantly when the government announce the new range privileges for double dosed :thumbup:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:04 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

So a little bit of name calling is now forcing it on people? Is this really how low we've sunk? But he called me a name so I'm being forced?
Both sides of the argument are getting called names by the other side.

As has been said many times by various people here your, case as you cannot take it, is not the same & in no way makes you an anti vaxxer which is a phrase which was around a long time before Covid or its vaccine.

As I've said before if someone doesn't want it then fine just admit you don't & carry on. Stop trying to prove why it's bad for you or whatever you want to claim.
If you do then get it & stop trying to convince people who don't want to get it for their own reasons whatever they are.

There are no winners here whichever flock of sheep you belong to.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:49 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I would maybe have a little bit of understanding in you saying people are being forced to have it if their name appeared on a list which was widely promulgated which had their number on it and instructions to call them and abuse them for not having the vaccine. But as it’s a personal choice and no one else knows whether you have had it or not then I respectfully (not really) disagree with you.

I actually saw some loon say it’s one step away from having to wear a star like the Jews did in Nazi Germany.

Some people are strange.

Have the vaccine or don’t have the vaccine I don’t care. Just while the spread of Covid is a problem don’t expect to have the freedoms you once enjoyed. That’s because those in charge (and they were voted to be so) have offered people a way out of the pandemic and not taking that puts you and others at risk so they are minimising that risk by preventing you enjoying the freedom you once did. It’s shit but it’s the way it is.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:22 pm

The social conditioning has clearly worked very well with some. So insouciant about hard won freedom being taken away. Absence of rational thought. So much emotional commitment.

If you were thinking of a major purchase, wouldn't you do some research/ Read the reviews? Seek advice and treat the vendor's sales patter with caution?

Risky 'jab' for a holiday in Benidorm (which is unlikely to happen this year at least)? No thank you.

Here's the NZ Doctors Speaking Out with Science:

https://nzdsos.com/

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:02 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:The social conditioning has clearly worked very well with some. So insouciant about hard won freedom being taken away. Absence of rational thought. So much emotional commitment.

If you were thinking of a major purchase, wouldn't you do some research/ Read the reviews? Seek advice and treat the vendor's sales patter with caution?

Risky 'jab' for a holiday in Benidorm (which is unlikely to happen this year at least)? No thank you.

They wont have to worry about dodgy jab to go anywhere as their citizens will be isolated from rest of world as they've not had any vaccines and that will be required to travel to any country..... and no vaccine means that they will be prone to outbursts of covid infections brought in by visitors ...... but presume these drs dont think vaccines work so why havent they or Australia who have same problem open up their borders even to their own citizens what are they afraid of?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:32 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:The social conditioning has clearly worked very well with some. So insouciant about hard won freedom being taken away. Absence of rational thought. So much emotional commitment.

Cool post.

How many Doctors, Scientists and Dentists are there in NZ? They have 50 putting their name to that.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:02 pm

a report in the telegraph today regarding Israel saying pretty such the same thing where people who have been vaccinated are getting the so called new delta variant

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/0 ... -covid-19/

pretty sure Israel is on the green list the last time i looked . no doubt will be down graded by our buffoon in charge if this report is true

Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:40 pm

maccydee wrote:

Cool post.

How many Doctors, Scientists and Dentists are there in NZ? They have 50 putting their name to that.

Their problem is they are insular same as the Aussies ..... they think because they have not got covid vaccination doesn't matter to them.... try telling that to their citizens banned from returning home for nearly a year with thousands still stuck abroad ..... this lot are like ostriches with head in sand hoping covid will just disappear without need for vaccination.... guess having their country isolated from the world for the foreseeable future is Worth not backing a vaccination programme that rest of the world does. (Except Brazil)

Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:43 am

maccydee wrote:

Cool post.

Cool, considered, reply.

There are of course, many fewer doctors scientists and dentists in NZ than there are sheep but that's not the point. And lets face it, only a small percentage of medics in the UK (and elsewhere) who have the wit to question what is happening, are prepared to speak out openly,.

I've no idea if you read the linked letter, but it is very good at setting out the problems.

Perhaps most importantly it highlights what is one of the dirtiest little secrets about this whole business. That being the existence of trial proven theraputic alternatives to 'the jab' which have been firmly supressed and even banned by Governments.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:24 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Cool post.

Cool, considered, reply.

There are of course, many fewer doctors scientists and dentists in NZ than there are sheep but that's not the point. And lets face it, only a small percentage of medics in the UK (and elsewhere) who have the wit to question what is happening, are prepared to speak out openly,.

I've no idea if you read the linked letter, but it is very good at setting out the problems.

Perhaps most importantly it highlights what is one of the dirtiest little secrets about this whole business. That being the existence of trial proven theraputic alternatives to 'the jab' which have been firmly supressed and even banned by Governments.

There’s not much I can say really I haven’t already said. I’m a bit biased too as I’ve been training to be a Covid vaccinator and had to do a lot of training online for it. I’m also working alongside a fair few Doctors who are convinced in the quality of the vaccine.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:44 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Cool post.

Cool, considered, reply.

Just like the rest of society, you can get crank doctors, very few but they are out there, 50 crank doctors in New Zealand sounds about right out of the hundred of thousands?

Then you have to question are they really practising doctors, or just odd balls who attained the status but can't get a job and sit in their bedroom peddling their daft theories all day on the internet?

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:29 am

Bluebina wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Cool post.

Cool, considered, reply.

Just like the rest of society, you can get crank doctors, very few but they are out there, 50 crank doctors in New Zealand sounds about right out of the hundred of thousands?

Then you have to question are they really practising doctors, or just odd balls who attained the status but can't get a job and sit in their bedroom peddling their daft theories all day on the internet?

Theres concern about rising infections in their country banned flights from Australia so now cut off from the world.... Sydney going into lockdown rise in infections and country still isolated from rest of world......if it gets an hold in these countries even lockdowns wont prevent massive rise in deaths.... can argue all day long about ethics of vaccine and its safety but simple facts are it is preventing deaths none In wales since about 8th June or do people actually believe without being vaccinated deaths would be as low? Also If its that dangerous how come less than 100 deaths arguably caused by reaction to vaccine out of 60m people given at least one dose? Prefer those odds to getting covid without being vaccinated.