Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not renewing my season ticket next year

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Cardiff can go too hell, MERTHYR TIL I DIE! :lol: :lol:

Re: Not renewing my season ticket next year

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Cardiff Citys falling down falling down.
Build it up in Black and white, Black and white MERTHYR TYDFIL!

Naa I still love the team but the city and people can fack off.

Signed

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 pm

if your not renewing your season ticket,,,,,,, dont pester us on here to get you a programme, for the ,manure, chelsea, arsenal, etc games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Looks like school is over today.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:23 pm

thought the plasticness would ware off soon like curly lol

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Looks like school is over today.

School, I remember those days.

TREV wrote:thought the plasticness would ware off soon like curly lol

Hello Trev, you popping into the Ninian before the game on sat? Or even going to the game?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Clearly is. You're home.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Hello Trev, you popping into the Ninian before the game on sat? Or even going to the game?

no i wont be there, im playing welsh league this season after 10 years of trying to make it, and getting paid

Before this new stadium i hadn't missed a home game since 1997 and a fan before you were born, im going to swtizialnd, and midweek games, but playing at a high level is somthing ive always dreamed about

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Damn, I have no reply to that, but what exactly is your problem with me, claire, phatfrog and goodness knows who else

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

i have no problems, i only bite when provoked

aint got a problem with baz .....why???? because he's never said anything out of term or tried to be cocky

others have said stuff to get a reaction and a reaction is what they get

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

TREV wrote:i have no problems, i only bite when provoked

aint got a problem with baz .....why???? because he's never said anything out of term or tried to be cocky

others have said stuff to get a reaction and a reaction is what they get

I replied to your pm

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm

TREV wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

no i wont be there, im playing welsh league this season after 10 years of trying to make it, and getting paid

Before this new stadium i hadn't missed a home game since 1997 and a fan before you were born, im going to swtizialnd, and midweek games, but playing at a high level is somthing ive always dreamed about

i went the opposite way, i quit welsh league football at 18, to enable me to watch cardiff every week, instead of just sundays and midweek games.
never regretted it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm

milly you never quit.
you were dropped like a cheap hookers knickers, (quickly) because you were shit :lol:
if only you were able to watch the brothers curtis in action, then you would see talent.
unbelievable teckers and silks.
:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

jamccfc wrote:milly you never quit.
you were dropped like a cheap hookers knickers, (quickly) because you were shit :lol:
if only you were able to watch the brothers curtis in action, then you would see talent.

To be fair Jamie is good, his awareness on the ball is great, almost as if he got eyes in the back of his head

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm

You tell them Fish, even though City don't control SKY, you tell them ;) :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

To be fair Jamie is good, his awareness on the ball is great, almost as if he got eyes in the back of his head

:lol: :lol:
not only that fishy but i could play in any position, an utility player.
scored a fantastic 25 yard bicycle kick against georgie wood in a charity match a few years ago. some of the ex city and scum players were playing and asked if i would like a trial. but my knee's were too far gone. ho hum. :(

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Also, to be fair again, Milly did score a 25* yard volley in a charity match v Mike Morris

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm

It feels good to be the best footballer in your family, doesn't it Carl :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Also, to be fair again, Milly did score a 25* yard volley in a charity match v Mike Morris

i heard that the keeper cleared the ball and it rebounded off mollie's arse and went in :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

chippy909 wrote:

It feels good to be the best footballer in your family, doesn't it Carl :D :ayatollah:

chippy stop praising him, his head is big enough as it is :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:38 pm

jamccfc wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Also, to be fair again, Milly did score a 25* yard volley in a charity match v Mike Morris

i heard that the keeper cleared the ball and it rebounded off mollie's arse and went in :lol:

Damn, you sure thats a tattoo? :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

jamccfc wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

chippy stop praising him, his head is big enough as it is :ayatollah:

hey, just saying it the way it is :D

I heard the stories of Carl outpacing you and skilling you on the football pitch. Don't worry Jamie im sure you can take something like chess up. You might be better than him at that :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:11 pm

i am better than him at everything.
sex,football,sex,boxing,sex,fighting,sex.
did i mention sex? :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 pm

jamccfc wrote:i am better than him at everything.

please dnt tell me u and carl have had sex competitions :Lhow do u judge, please dont tell me u watch and anaylise each other :shock: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 pm

this coming from the guy who only turns up to his football team to cut oranges ;)

i remember conversations where you were told by someone, carls had more pace, a better touch, dnt make me bring them back up jam ;) :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 pm

jamccfc wrote:i am better than him at everything.

yes this is true, i recently went to jamccfc house, and his room is full of gold medals :D always cuming first :)

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 pm

TREV wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

What team?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Claire wrote:What team?

And before you come out with some pathetic comment, I'm just wondering because loads of my friends play in the League of Wales.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 pm

i love dance

aka freepost