Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations Mallo!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Just heard off Wils mate, well done! Let's hope everyone else can get it sorted in court now!

Re: Congratulations Mallo!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Splottoman wrote:Just heard off Wils mate, well done! Let's hope everyone else can get it sorted in court now!

all i can say is a very big thankyou to all cardiff football unit thank you it was a horrible experience with the Met and im just so glad its all over head down and watch the city get promotion now ............................! :ayatollah: cheeers once again !
still shaking after facing a violent disorder charge ....................... couldnt cope with being banned football is my life ! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm

mallo wrote:
Splottoman wrote:Just heard off Wils mate, well done! Let's hope everyone else can get it sorted in court now!

all i can say is a very big thankyou to all cardiff football unit thank you it was a horrible experience with the Met and im just so glad its all over head down and watch the city get promotion now ............................! :ayatollah: cheeers once again !
still shaking after facing a violent disorder charge ....................... couldnt cope with being banned football is my life ! :ayatollah:

Congrats Mallo :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 pm

GREAT NEWS Mallo, YOU SAID YOU WERE INNOCENT ALL ALONG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

cheers lads football is just me my kids and my dad thats all that matters now

bluebirds you will never ban a true city fan ! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Well done Mallo :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Great news Mallo. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Great news - glad it's all over for you

now enjoy this season as you like to with the family & friends :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm

mallo wrote:cheers lads football is just me my kids and my dad thats all that matters now
What about the rest of the family? :old:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

like i said on the fone, well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 pm

mallo wrote:cheers lads football is just me my kids and my dad thats all that matters now

sorry sister and family and friends i was still shaking earlier still got butterflies now or is it im buzzing ! :lol: