Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDDLER LATEST - AND HIS LOST MILLIONS........

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/3105368

As we all know just under a year ago, Peter Ridsdale offered his resignation.

he would have been set for around a million pay off. Then when he did eventually walk away towards the end off of last season, TG and RIDDLER agreed a 750k pay off. TG then tried to dig through the mess that was left from riddlers time at cardiff city, and rightly put the riddler to the back of the queue :D

PETER'S HOUSE worth 1.3m is now 5 MONTHS BEHIND on payements, and in the last 3/4 weeks he has been trying to turn up the heat on TG and CARDIFF CITY, and even threatened a winding up order, both on the club and the holdings lmtd.
but TG is a very clever and shrewd man and attemted to play the ridder at his own game and offered the riddler approx.500k, to which riddler desperate by this point accepted.

TG then lowered the offer again and offered him approx. 350k :lol:
so now TG and the RIDDLER are meeting at a private location this weekend, as TG is over for the hull game.

so its now a case of wait and see, and hope the leach doesnt take anymore from OUR club.

one last thing take what you want, but PLEASE DONT TAKE HIS LOVELY LITTLE MINI :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RIDDLER - AND HIS LOST MILLIONS........

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

Hopefully TG exposes the tw*t, and we see everything he has realy done at Cardiff. He wont have a leg to stand on :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:52 am

Nice gaff - doesn't look like the tennis court has seen much use though. :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 am

So the Riddler is skint eh??

I bet TG has been relishing this. Ridsdale is just a two-bit con man
to our Ninja master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ABm5_jhws

1:12 in .... priceless!!!

Re: RIDDLER LATEST - AND HIS LOST MILLIONS........

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:10 pm

milly44 wrote:http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/3105368

As we all know just under a year ago, Peter Ridsdale offered his resignation.

he would have been set for around a million pay off. Then when he did eventually walk away towards the end off of last season, TG and RIDDLER agreed a 750k pay off. TG then tried to dig through the mess that was left from riddlers time at cardiff city, and rightly put the riddler to the back of the queue :D

PETER'S HOUSE worth 1.3m is now 5 MONTHS BEHIND on payements, and in the last 3/4 weeks he has been trying to turn up the heat on TG and CARDIFF CITY, and even threatened a winding up order, both on the club and the holdings lmtd.
but TG is a very clever and shrewd man and attemted to play the ridder at his own game and offered the riddler approx.500k, to which riddler desperate by this point accepted.

TG then lowered the offer again and offered him approx. 350k :lol:
so now TG and the RIDDLER are meeting at a private location this weekend, as TG is over for the hull game.

so its now a case of wait and see, and hope the leach doesnt take anymore from OUR club.

one last thing take what you want, but PLEASE DONT TAKE HIS LOVELY LITTLE MINI :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope that secret location is around the back of the Napier :twisted:

Take out the amount he personally fucked up in the Hasselbaink contract fiasco and give him whats left. Nothing.

But whilst I want the b*stard to rob not another penny from our club, it would be funny as f**k to see TG offer him £50k or so due to his mismanagement and downright lies/fraud.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Hope that secret location is around the back of the Napier

The Riddler is so skint TG has probably done a Sam Hammam and sent him the train fare :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Hope that secret location is around the back of the Napier

The Riddler is so skint TG has probably done a Sam Hammam and sent him the train fare :lol:

No need for that , I'll pick him up - would love to have a chat :twisted:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:47 pm

The more I get to know about the Malaysians the more I like them. They don't crave publicity they just grind on seeming to overcome past problems on a daily basis. In addition to funding the new players in the close season they are sorting out our historical financial problems caused by the Riddler and his evil dealings. I trust them 100% and am sure they will pay the Riddler the least they can get away with, without causing the club any harm from writs or further negative publicity from a media that is waiting eagerly to throw more dirt at us.
I read the report today on Media Wales and even Drinkwater said he has seen such a turn round in the club during his short time at the club.
Well done TG and VT I am sure that DJ and the team will repay your efforts and we the fans will show our gratitude this Saturday.
One last thing TG please don't give the Riddler my regards as I just want to forget about the robbing, greedy b*stard that nearly lost our club until you came along.

THANK YOU.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

If Carlsburg did business meetings:

Herro Peter San,

Prease, sit down.

"Before we talk about the money you say Cardiff City owes you will you prease
read the press release we have prepared regarding your stewardship at the
crub. It itemises certain, shall we say, "outstanding financial queries" we have
been rooking into since you reft."

"Oh erm, right erm, I erm havent got time for all this 'T', I've erm.. got a flight
booked from Bristol to the Caymen Islands"

" I Suggest you read it Peter San, pay particurar interest to the bullet points! "..........

(Ridsdale sits down, and begins to read, colour draining from his face)

"mumble mumble Golden ticket, mumble mumble fraud, mumble mumble
misappropriation of Company funds mumble mumble, fraud squad, mumble
mumble bungs mumble mumble brown envelopes mumble mumble conduct
unbecoming mumble mumble gross mismanagement"......

"Erm, how much were we looking at 'T'

"Its MISTER T to you big rose, and we thought £50 and a lifelong supply of
past sellby date Clarke's Pies would be adequate recompense for the fantastic
job you've done here, for which we're all gwateful, and will we-iterwate in witing"

"Tha can f**k raaght off tha knows, Im a Yorkshireman, I say what I like and I
like what a bloody well say... I make no apologies for that yes i do"

The Malaysian businessman smiles, sits back in his oversized leather chair and
casually strokes the Persian cat in his lap.....

"Would you erm..... like to see the DVD Peter... before the courier from Sky gets
here?"...........

"Erm, erm, erm.... could I have one of them pies for the bus 'ome please?"

Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

class :D

if only 8-)

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 pm

ridofrid wrote:The more I get to know about the Malaysians the more I like them. They don't crave publicity they just grind on seeming to overcome past problems on a daily basis. In addition to funding the new players in the close season they are sorting out our historical financial problems caused by the Riddler and his evil dealings. I trust them 100% and am sure they will pay the Riddler the least they can get away with, without causing the club any harm from writs or further negative publicity from a media that is waiting eagerly to throw more dirt at us.
I read the report today on Media Wales and even Drinkwater said he has seen such a turn round in the club during his short time at the club.
Well done TG and VT I am sure that DJ and the team will repay your efforts and we the fans will show our gratitude this Saturday.
One last thing TG please don't give the Riddler my regards as I just want to forget about the robbing, greedy b*stard that nearly lost our club until you came along.

THANK YOU.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm

brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Milly, I Believe your nearly Spot on with your Figures :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Milly, I Believe your nearly Spot on with your Figures :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nearly :lol:
thats good enough :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Milly, I Believe your nearly Spot on with your Figures :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nearly :lol:
thats good enough :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: