Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The ticket office are pretty useless

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:07 am

I went to the ticket office yesterday with my mates - I picked up a Millwall ticket, whilst they picked up their Leicester and Ipshit tickets.

Mine was fine, but they had trouble with their tickets. Firstly, they got the one lads wrong, and had to print another ticket for him. The other lad wanted a ticket next to him, so they gave him a ticket. All fine.

Left the ticket office, went to the over-priced "Superstore" that is the Cardiff City Shop. Had a look around, then was heading for a bit of Spaccy D's, when my mate gets a phonecall to tell him they've issued him the wrong ticket. FECKING USELESS!

Re: The ticket office are pretty useless

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

yep everytime ive used it ive had problems

"can i have a ticket for the canton end please"

ticket is handed over and i get a grange end ticket

"i asked for a canton".... " yer they have been swopped around and we thought you meant a grange end ticket"

ffs :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Thats nothing booked 4 tickets for the game on Saturday last Tuesday (31 Aug) telephoned yesterday to find out why they haven't turned up and they have no record of me buying them even though the money for the tickets has gone from my account. Have to go to the ticket office with a statement to prove I have paid for 4 tickets. :evil: :evil:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Have you seen the peole working in there though. Come on where did they do their recruitment process. They are thick as shit some of them, not saying all of them but to get something asd simple as to issue a ticket in a wrong place when you tell them face to face where you want to be sat is just plain ignorance and stupidity. I mean yes its a job and they have to do it but some oif them need to brush up on their customer services. Surely the money coming out of an account an not issueing the tickets counts as theft? It takes literally 5 minutes to check the name fan number and card number that has paid for the tickets and check it on the system, obviously not for some of the ticketing staff in the ticket office. Rant over!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:06 pm

I must be lucky I've been going down the City for 50 years only once had a problem.I find them ok, as regards their intelligence employers get what they pay for so they are probably on peanuts.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

I've had a few problems but to be fair it's normally been sorted quickly.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Have you seen the peole working in there though. Come on where did they do their recruitment process. They are thick as shit some of them, not saying all of them but to get something asd simple as to issue a ticket in a wrong place when you tell them face to face where you want to be sat is just plain ignorance and stupidity. I mean yes its a job and they have to do it but some oif them need to brush up on their customer services. Surely the money coming out of an account an not issueing the tickets counts as theft? It takes literally 5 minutes to check the name fan number and card number that has paid for the tickets and check it on the system, obviously not for some of the ticketing staff in the ticket office. Rant over!!!!!!!!

Someones tired !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm

I always get the impression that City staff are not treated that well....so maybe (if that's correct) they get the staff that they deserve!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

And let's be fair....how many of us would want to deal with some of us (if you know what I mean!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 pm

I've never had a problem with them

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Have you seen the peole working in there though. Come on where did they do their recruitment process. They are thick as shit some of them, not saying all of them but to get something asd simple as to issue a ticket in a wrong place when you tell them face to face where you want to be sat is just plain ignorance and stupidity. I mean yes its a job and they have to do it but some oif them need to brush up on their customer services. Surely the money coming out of an account an not issueing the tickets counts as theft? It takes literally 5 minutes to check the name fan number and card number that has paid for the tickets and check it on the system, obviously not for some of the ticketing staff in the ticket office. Rant over!!!!!!!!

Someones tired !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe lol but just need to get the simple things right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I've never had a problem with them

NO BUT I BLOODY DID FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't get it cos you don't go in! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Jez wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I've never had a problem with them

NO BUT I BLOODY DID FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't get it cos you don't go in! :D :ayatollah:

That is true :lol:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Ive had a few problems with them over time but generally they are ok, depends who you get really.