HOPE THE BOARD GET THE RIGHT APPOINTMENT THIS TIME

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Just hope we don' t go down the old root of old school manager
just hope we go foreign manager with contacts or young brit with contacts that want to send loanies here.
Present climate and position its important we have someone in place who can attract loans and young players
i fear if we go down pulis root we will be signings players that are proven but been around the block and passed there sell by date
fingers crossed they have done research
hate to say, like down the rd there record of quality mangers speaks for itself over the last 15 years or so.
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HOPE THE BOARD GET THE RIGHT APPOINTMENT THIS TIME

Postby skidemin » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:37 pm

montyblue wrote:Just hope we don' t go down the old root of old school manager
just hope we go foreign manager with contacts or young brit with contacts that want to send loanies here.
Present climate and position its important we have someone in place who can attract loans and young players
i fear if we go down pulis root we will be signings players that are proven but been around the block and passed there sell by date
fingers crossed they have done research
hate to say, like down the rd there record of quality mangers speaks for itself over the last 15 years or so.

at the moment we have a manager in place....but foreign managers now need to meet criteria since brexit so i assume we will be only be seeing top end managers from top clubs arrive now..as with players.. no more Glatzels or Saadis...
Pullis..i wonder what CBs opinion of him is ? https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... ff-8883403

not the same as many fans it seems...
skidemin

Postby montyblue » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:15 pm

SKIDEMIN

I' d be happy with bellamy not worried about his attidude you need someone who' s passionate
His interview for wales was Hollywood performance but was allready sorted with giggs
he helped us gain promotion always gave his all
its a pity some of our present don' t do the same granted we still have a manager but he is not managing he is struggling and its just getting worse
But the excuses are doing my head in and the accent
Bawl bawl.
montyblue

Postby skidemin » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 pm

montyblue wrote:SKIDEMIN

I' d be happy with bellamy not worried about his attidude you need someone who' s passionate
His interview for wales was Hollywood performance but was allready sorted with giggs
he helped us gain promotion always gave his all
its a pity some of our present don' t do the same granted we still have a manager but he is not managing he is struggling and its just getting worse
But the excuses are doing my head in and the accent
Bawl bawl.

so..thats cockneys out of the running then
skidemin

Postby montyblue » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 pm

SKIDEMIN

Yet does grate on me a bit i' am afraid to say the accent "alright my son"
But i do have cockney friend but we don't see each other often.
montyblue

Return to General Chat