Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: It started with just one player !!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:53 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bazza1927 wrote:Yawn...

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: You clicked on it fool :lol: :lol:

:lol: you just can’t make it up. Clicks on it to say yawn :lol:

Well it was a sticky with the title 'it started with just one player' which gives no info on the subject. If it was ' nuclearblue posts ANOTHER blm thread. Click if you want to read more deranged Marxist shite' then the yawn would've been out of place.

How about after clicking it and see what it’s about just click off the thread if you don’t like it instead of saying yawn :roll:

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:57 pm

robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bazza1927 wrote:Yawn...

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: You clicked on it fool :lol: :lol:

:lol: you just can’t make it up. Clicks on it to say yawn :lol:

Well it was a sticky with the title 'it started with just one player' which gives no info on the subject. If it was ' nuclearblue posts ANOTHER blm thread. Click if you want to read more deranged Marxist shite' then the yawn would've been out of place.

We all need to support this player and anyone else who doesn't want to join the new secular religion of so
called social justice .
This is now a true cult with dogmas and persecution of non believers.
Kimberle Crenshaw and Robin dianegelo arethe antichrists of our time and truly horrible human beings along side
the three bitter lesbian Marxist racists who started blm.
one of the leaders is a convicted racist murderer.

Any fool who still think blm is about helping the persecuted people without power is so ignorant its painful.

You will wake up one day and it may be too late.

The Cultural elites are taking the piss out of the working class and wish us all harm.

Spot on :thumbup:
Some people just don’t have a clue and I bet the ones just like that Josh fella hasn’t done any research on BLM, horrible organisation which goes against what these kneelers are trying to advertise. You really can’t make it up

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:31 am

skidemin wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:How is this pinned to the top of the message board after just the original post?

What is the rules regarding pinning messages? I thought it was for important announcements or heavy traffic footy threads.

My thoughts exactly. I've removed it as a sticky anyway, but won't surprise me if it's put right back up there.

Why remove it as a sticky, I feel it’s quite important :roll:

As I say, I personally don't think it should be a sticky.

Others will have the opposite opinion and that's fine.

Yeah another mod says it should be but you rode right over him. So his opinion didn’t matter then ?

I didn't say that, did I?

I specifically said in my post that it may well be moved back to a sticky if another mod felt it was right to do that.

You're correct that a mod did make it a sticky initially, and I removed it. But that's not me overruling anyone.. It was my opinion that it shouldn't have been a sticky. If another mod, other than the person who earlier made it a sticky, decided now to make it a sticky again - then I would hold my hands up and say fair enough that I've been outvoted by the other mods on this particular topic. I wouldn't remove it again.

It's a bit like all the clubs and players who have voted to continue taking the knee.

To this point, only two things have happened with this particular topic: one mod made it a sticky, and one other decided it shouldn't be a sticky in their view.

Hmmm there is a flip side here. A moderator stuck it up you took it down. He stuck it back up again you took it down yet again. Not it wasn’t a majority decision. If another mod took it down you could claim that. But I would guess if you stuck a post as a sticky and another mod took it straight down you would go into meltdown mode. It is all about having respect for your fellow moderator.

If a moderator took down a post I have made a sticky, I wouldn't have an issue. It's happened today actually.

For the record, I have only removed this topic as a sticky once. If it was made a sticky again and taken down again, then I wasn't involved in that process.

honestly...i think youve contributed to this threads popularity

Everyone who has commented has :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:How is this pinned to the top of the message board after just the original post?

What is the rules regarding pinning messages? I thought it was for important announcements or heavy traffic footy threads.

My thoughts exactly. I've removed it as a sticky anyway, but won't surprise me if it's put right back up there.

Why remove it as a sticky, I feel it’s quite important :roll:

As I say, I personally don't think it should be a sticky.

Others will have the opposite opinion and that's fine.

Yeah another mod says it should be but you rode right over him. So his opinion didn’t matter then ?

I didn't say that, did I?

I specifically said in my post that it may well be moved back to a sticky if another mod felt it was right to do that.

You're correct that a mod did make it a sticky initially, and I removed it. But that's not me overruling anyone.. It was my opinion that it shouldn't have been a sticky. If another mod, other than the person who earlier made it a sticky, decided now to make it a sticky again - then I would hold my hands up and say fair enough that I've been outvoted by the other mods on this particular topic. I wouldn't remove it again.

It's a bit like all the clubs and players who have voted to continue taking the knee.

To this point, only two things have happened with this particular topic: one mod made it a sticky, and one other decided it shouldn't be a sticky in their view.

Hmmm there is a flip side here. A moderator stuck it up you took it down. He stuck it back up again you took it down yet again. Not it wasn’t a majority decision. If another mod took it down you could claim that. But I would guess if you stuck a post as a sticky and another mod took it straight down you would go into meltdown mode. It is all about having respect for your fellow moderator.

If a moderator took down a post I have made a sticky, I wouldn't have an issue. It's happened today actually.

For the record, I have only removed this topic as a sticky once. If it was made a sticky again and taken down again, then I wasn't involved in that process.

honestly...i think youve contributed to this threads popularity

Everyone who has commented has :thumbup: :thumbup:

indeed...but in Worcesters case i think his actions were meant to have the opposite effect..

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:11 pm

Nelson does the fist pump then 2 minutes later gives a goal away I’ve been told. Not muck Black power in him then ?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nelson does the fist pump then 2 minutes later gives a goal away I’ve been told. Not muck Black power in him then ?

Thought you weren't watching Cardiff anymore?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:24 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Nelson does the fist pump then 2 minutes later gives a goal away I’ve been told. Not muck Black power in him then ?

Thought you weren't watching Cardiff anymore?

What part of I’ve been told don't you understand ?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:23 pm

If this is true then it sets the president of players being forced to kneel for Marxism or get booted out. Lyle Taylor after speaking out was dropped today as well. So is it there free choice ?
181EECE0-EE00-4F7A-B412-45E13AD3C6AC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If this is true then it sets the president of players being forced to kneel for Marxism or get booted out. Lyle Taylor after speaking out was dropped today as well. So is it there free choice ?

Forest made 7 changes yesterday. Taylor wasn’t dropped, he came on as a sub which is common for him. Of Taylor’s 24 appearances this season 11 have come from the bench. In Forest’s last 9 Championship games he’s started on the bench 8 times.

You’ve taken pure fantasy from your mind and posted it as if it’s fact.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:12 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:If this is true then it sets the president of players being forced to kneel for Marxism or get booted out. Lyle Taylor after speaking out was dropped today as well. So is it there free choice ?

Forest made 7 changes yesterday. Taylor wasn’t dropped, he came on as a sub which is common for him. Of Taylor’s 24 appearances this season 11 have come from the bench. In Forest’s last 9 Championship games he’s started on the bench 8 times.

Shows you can’t read I said “if true“ !! And I’m talking to the adults here :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

Shows you can’t read I said “if true“ !! And I’m talking to the adults here :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Load of tosh and you know if. The “if true” was about your WhatsApp rumour.
“Lyle Taylor after speaking out was dropped today as well” is a definitive statement with zero proof of such things.