SOS Craig Bellamy

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOS Craig Bellamy

Postby Dazzy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:23 am

The obvious replacement manager IMO. We’d be missing a trick if he’s not the go to man when Harris leaves. Bags of passion and, every time he speaks on the game, he seems incredibly insightful. I think he can bring real excitement back to the club. He’s ready to go and would be a candidate who’d be very up for the challenge. As it’d be his first management role, I wouldn’t expect his financial demands to be excessive.

Yes we know he’s feisty and he’s had a few parents call him out for not being too nice to their kids BUT we should look at the bigger picture and give this man a shot. Yes he’s also untested but I’ve got a good feeling that he can be successful.
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

SOS Craig Bellamy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SOS Craig Bellamy

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Dazzy wrote:The obvious replacement manager IMO. We’d be missing a trick if he’s not the go to man when Harris leaves. Bags of passion and, every time he speaks on the game, he seems incredibly insightful. I think he can bring real excitement back to the club. He’s ready to go and would be a candidate who’d be very up for the challenge. As it’d be his first management role, I wouldn’t expect his financial demands to be excessive.

Yes we know he’s feisty and he’s had a few parents call him out for not being too nice to their kids BUT we should look at the bigger picture and give this man a shot. Yes he’s also untested but I’ve got a good feeling that he can be successful.

I’d love to have him as manager and he’s the only realistic appointment I can think of that would excite me if Harris is sacked. Some people are rightly concerned about his lack of managerial experience, but then Harris has experience of managing, including at Championship level, and look how it’s turned out so far. Bellamys modern day approach would be refreshing and it would be nice to hear a 3-year plan for success - given the current state of our ageing squad - as I think fans would be more understanding and lenient.s

Worth the risk in my opinion. Would not be a short-term fix, however given time could provide long-term success. :thumbup:
103 Barmy Army

Re: SOS Craig Bellamy

Postby Dazzy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Well said. The board just need a bit of bottle
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Return to General Chat