What about Cameron toshack has our new manger

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:03 pm

I think going for Cameron toshack would be a good appointmeant for us he’was overlooked three times for the Swansea job but did well in there academy and has a good record in that role he left the jacks to go to Cyprus after he didn’t get the job at Swansea but I know he’s very good coach amate of mine who is know back with the jacks told me he is very good and I trust my mates judgement he’s a young manger who could bring different and a fresh approach to city yes he didn’t have a brilliant playing career but Steve Cooper didn’t either and he’s doing well for the jacks even though if the truth is known the jacks don’t really like Cooper and Cameron has obvious linked with us had a short spell with us but is father who is born and bred Cardiff and played for us it could a perfect match
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What about Cameron toshack has our new manger

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:49 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I think going for Cameron toshack would be a good appointmeant for us he’was overlooked three times for the Swansea job but did well in there academy and has a good record in that role he left the jacks to go to Cyprus after he didn’t get the job at Swansea but I know he’s very good coach amate of mine who is know back with the jacks told me he is very good and I trust my mates judgement he’s a young manger who could bring different and a fresh approach to city yes he didn’t have a brilliant playing career but Steve Cooper didn’t either and he’s doing well for the jacks even though if the truth is known the jacks don’t really like Cooper and Cameron has obvious linked with us had a short spell with us but is father who is born and bred Cardiff and played for us it could a perfect match

We turned down his father who went on to Manage the biggest club in the world twice so I can’t see us going for his son! Steve Cooper However would be a good shout as I don’t think he is happy with the Yanks and is a Bluebird!
HarriRhys22

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:10 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:I think going for Cameron toshack would be a good appointmeant for us he’was overlooked three times for the Swansea job but did well in there academy and has a good record in that role he left the jacks to go to Cyprus after he didn’t get the job at Swansea but I know he’s very good coach amate of mine who is know back with the jacks told me he is very good and I trust my mates judgement he’s a young manger who could bring different and a fresh approach to city yes he didn’t have a brilliant playing career but Steve Cooper didn’t either and he’s doing well for the jacks even though if the truth is known the jacks don’t really like Cooper and Cameron has obvious linked with us had a short spell with us but is father who is born and bred Cardiff and played for us it could a perfect match

We turned down his father who went on to Manage the biggest club in the world twice so I can’t see us going for his son! Steve Cooper However would be a good shout as I don’t think he is happy with the Yanks and is a Bluebird!

Jeeeezzz! :oops:

Steve Cooper is NOT a Bluebird; his father is (was actually decent player on the books until as serious knee injury curtailed that) and he isn't unhappy with the Yanks; he feels he has been supported well under trying conditions

Source: I've known Keith on a personal and professional level for many years and I trust what he says more than I do your made up stories! :oops:

I'm all for the Swans falling apart but make it real... :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Doyley1927 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:58 am

Trollope was a good coach.
Doyley1927

Postby Ray Bishop » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:03 pm

Cameron Toshack is probably a better Coach than he was a player, but that’s probably not too difficult. Arguably the worst pro footballer I’ve ever seen.
Ray Bishop

Postby HarriRhys22 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Steve Cooper is NOT a Bluebird; his father is (was actually decent player on the books until as serious knee injury curtailed that) and he isn't unhappy with the Yanks; he feels he has been supported well under trying conditions

Source: I've known Keith on a personal and professional level for many years and I trust what he says more than I do your made up stories! :oops:

I knew his father was a big Cardiff fan and involved with our club so I’am very surprised that his son from our catchment area is not also a fan! I’d still like to see him as our Manager as he’s doing a great job for the Jacks and the Yanks won’t be paying him much?
HarriRhys22

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:59 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:

John toshack turned the job down because we still had a manger doing the job and he felt it wasn’t right to take it then he took the Swansea job I think Cameron toshack would be a good appointment
cardiff 74

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:02 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:Cameron Toshack is probably a better Coach than he was a player, but that’s probably not too difficult. Arguably the worst pro footballer I’ve ever seen.
to be honest you are right about that I played against him once in a welsh youth cup tie and didn’t think he was that good is father didn’t think he was that good otherwise he would have been in Swansea first team
cardiff 74

Postby Jackflash » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:36 pm

Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

But unlike yourselves we're not falling apart. I think our last meeting proved that, and look forward to proving it again at the Liberty. Had our last meeting been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it to avoid further punishment.
Jackflash

Postby Doyley1927 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

But unlike yourselves we're not falling apart. I think our last meeting proved that, and look forward to proving it again at the Liberty. Had our last meeting been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it to avoid further punishment.

Speaking of which.

Fancy a fight?
Doyley1927

Postby skidemin » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:03 pm

Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

did you actually watch it ? you desrved to win but get real... your 1st goal was a gary owen which hit thrupenny bit head and was followed up by a scuffed shot.... and between that and the sending off ? zero...
skidemin

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:37 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

I knew his father was a big Cardiff fan and involved with our club so I’am very surprised that his son from our catchment area is not also a fan! I’d still like to see him as our Manager as he’s doing a great job for the Jacks and the Yanks won’t be paying him much?

So you admit you made it up, which is refreshing :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Let's be honest here, Steve Cooper clearly has to be 'happy' at Swansea right now; he has a decent squad, playing decent football and getting results. I don't think money will come into it right now, as he will be head-hunted by Premier League sides like many Swans managers before him, if he carries on producing the goods

Let's not forget that Steve was already respected as a valuable member of the England international set-up and Swansea did their research well before appointing him, so others will already be watching his progress knowing the man very well
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Jackflash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:51 am

skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

did you actually watch it ? you desrved to win but get real... your 1st goal was a gary owen which hit thrupenny bit head and was followed up by a scuffed shot.... and between that and the sending off ? zero...

Forget the goals, lets look at 90 minutes of football.We totally played you of the park, being honest i watch quite a lot of your games when they don't coincide with ours, there's nothing I'd like to see more than two Welsh clubs in the Premiership, but I cant see it happening with your present manager or more so your coaching staff. long ball over the top football is a thing of the past, your football needs to move with the times.
Jackflash

Postby Jackflash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:11 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Speaking of which.

Fancy a fight?

Is that the best you can do for a reply, Yes we have banter between clubs, but "Fancy a fight" Hmmm, speaks volumes for your type of support.
Jackflash

Postby Jackflash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:26 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Speaking of which.

Fancy a fight?

Is that the best you can do for a reply, Yes we have banter between clubs, but "Fancy a fight" Hmmm, speaks volumes for your type of support.
Jackflash

Postby Doyley1927 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:58 am

Jackflash wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Speaking of which.

Fancy a fight?

You brought boxing into it.

I’m game. Do it for charity. Old fashioned straightener.

Nothing to do with what type of supporters more annoyance at your type of supporters who skulk on our message board only ever appearing when you are above us.
Doyley1927

Postby skidemin » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:28 am

Jackflash wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Forget the goals, lets look at 90 minutes of football.We totally played you of the park, being honest i watch quite a lot of your games when they don't coincide with ours, there's nothing I'd like to see more than two Welsh clubs in the Premiership, but I cant see it happening with your present manager or more so your coaching staff. long ball over the top football is a thing of the past, your football needs to move with the times.

forget the goals .?
mate ...if you forget the goals....we drew but we had the better chances... :lol:
lets not pretend that was anything but a shite game with few chances ultimately decided by a sending off an up and under and a fella that needs the sharp corners sanded off his head...
skidemin

Postby Doyley1927 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am

skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

forget the goals .?
mate ...if you forget the goals....we drew but we had the better chances... :lol:
lets not pretend that was anything but a shite game with few chances ultimately decided by a sending off an up and under and a fella that needs the sharp corners sanded off his head...

And a sending off that didn’t happen but should have.
Doyley1927

Postby skidemin » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:57 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

forget the goals .?

And a sending off that didn’t happen but should have.

indeed.... but here are the highlights....thought i would re visit us being played off the park... proper shocked how busy Smithies was :shock: ...i always thought the thing was just banter but it seems they really are all high as kites 24/7

https://www.skysports.com/football/card ... ort/429912
skidemin

Postby Jackflash » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:33 pm

skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Yes, of course I watched it, but your manager expresses our superiority far better than I in his post match interview.
Jackflash

Postby Doctor » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:10 pm

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc ... l/55293780

“Swansea City's 2-0 win at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday was one of the most one-sided games between the two clubs in recent history.

Swansea's win over their bitter rivals was their most comfortable since a 3-0 victory in the Premier League in 2014.

Cardiff did not force Swans goalkeeper Freddie Woodman to make a save of note on Saturday, with only two shots on target against the Championship's meanest defence in a game where the visitors also had close to 60% possession.

Since a 4-1 Cardiff win in 1994, only this weekend's game, that top-flight encounter six years ago and a 3-1 Swansea success at Ninian Park in 1996 have have been won by more than a solitary goal.

There have been 22 south Wales derbies - including Welsh Cup and FAW Premier Cup meetings - in that period.

So why were the Swans so dominant in the latest encounter?”

Click link to read more....
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:04 pm

I thought the one above was only posting on swansea threads?
bluesince62

Postby skidemin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:01 pm

Jackflash wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:

Yes, of course I watched it, but your manager expresses our superiority far better than I in his post match interview.

i suggest you watch the highlights again, there really were not many.. poor game and had we won in a similar fashion..i would be over the moon....... but certainly wouldnt be claiming played off the park..
skidemin

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Doctor wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/55293780

“Swansea City's 2-0 win at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday was one of the most one-sided games between the two clubs in recent history.

Swansea's win over their bitter rivals was their most comfortable since a 3-0 victory in the Premier League in 2014.

Cardiff did not force Swans goalkeeper Freddie Woodman to make a save of note on Saturday, with only two shots on target against the Championship's meanest defence in a game where the visitors also had close to 60% possession.

Since a 4-1 Cardiff win in 1994, only this weekend's game, that top-flight encounter six years ago and a 3-1 Swansea success at Ninian Park in 1996 have have been won by more than a solitary goal.

There have been 22 south Wales derbies - including Welsh Cup and FAW Premier Cup meetings - in that period.

If your defender had been correctly sent off it would have been a lot different.
Doyley1927

Postby Doctor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:36 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
Doctor wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/55293780

If your defender had been correctly sent off it would have been a lot different.

He wasn’t sent off due to the letter of the law. What you mean is you may have had a chance if you played against 10 men if the ref made an error and sent him off.

Well yes, that’s obvious. Thankfully the correct decision was made.

But I’m glad you realise 11v11 was no contest and you needed to have a player advantage to have any sort of chance.
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Doyley1927 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:02 am

Doctor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

He wasn’t sent off due to the letter of the law. What you mean is you may have had a chance if you played against 10 men if the ref made an error and sent him off.

Well yes, that’s obvious. Thankfully the correct decision was made.

But I’m glad you realise 11v11 was no contest and you needed to have a player advantage to have any sort of chance.

Only because Moore stayed on his feet.
Doyley1927

Postby Doctor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:21 am

He didn’t cheat and dive you mean?

So we agree the correct decision was made. So what is the complaint exactly?
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Doyley1927 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:23 am

Doctor wrote:He didn’t cheat and dive you mean?

It’s not a dive if one goes down under a challenge. It put him off balance.

Honest player.
Doyley1927

Postby Doctor » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:49 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
Doctor wrote:He didn’t cheat and dive you mean?

It’s not a dive if one goes down under a challenge. It put him off balance.

Honest player.

Of course it is. Hence why you said he is an honest player.

If he went down then he was being dishonest.
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Return to General Chat