Are these people selfish

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are these people selfish

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:36 pm

thomasblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Should make isolation camps for these idiots and make them stay in isolation for two weeks every time they are caught flouting rules . Big fines and Loss of any financial help from the government like furlough or grants. They would soon stop being knobs.

Why not round them up and execute them!!!

Thats if they do it a second time

Why should we have to pay the punishment of having to have multiple lockdowns because of these selfish idiots?

Treat them with the same respect they show everyone else

no doubt you have not left your home at all since March.....

I have tried as much as possible to reduce the risk of spreading covid to others and also catching it myself.

Of course I have left the house but I certainly wouldn't meet up with a big group of friends at the moment , it is totally unacceptable and selfish whilst 95% of the population is trying hard to get rid of this virus.

Everyone has a different opinion which is fine but personally anyone seen flouting the request of the government and spreading false information should be heavily fined and forced to isolate away from those who are trying .

"False information" being that information that government disagrees with?

Do you have any idea what passing a law like that would result in or could lead to?

Take a deep breath matey, don't throw away every freedom and right you have all at once.

I know we are in a bad situation and people are being idiots but it's quite possible the government are (as they always do) using the bad situation to gain ground in any way possible. Because that's what they do.
nubbsy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby skidemin » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:49 pm

nubbsy wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Should make isolation camps for these idiots and make them stay in isolation for two weeks every time they are caught flouting rules . Big fines and Loss of any financial help from the government like furlough or grants. They would soon stop being knobs.

Why not round them up and execute them!!!

Thats if they do it a second time

Why should we have to pay the punishment of having to have multiple lockdowns because of these selfish idiots?

Treat them with the same respect they show everyone else

no doubt you have not left your home at all since March.....

I have tried as much as possible to reduce the risk of spreading covid to others and also catching it myself.

Of course I have left the house but I certainly wouldn't meet up with a big group of friends at the moment , it is totally unacceptable and selfish whilst 95% of the population is trying hard to get rid of this virus.

Everyone has a different opinion which is fine but personally anyone seen flouting the request of the government and spreading false information should be heavily fined and forced to isolate away from those who are trying .

"False information" being that information that government disagrees with?

Do you have any idea what passing a law like that would result in or could lead to?

Take a deep breath matey, don't throw away every freedom and right you have all at once.

I know we are in a bad situation and people are being idiots but it's quite possible the government are (as they always do) using the bad situation to gain ground in any way possible. Because that's what they do.

yes thats exactly what false information would be..... once upon a time suggesting the earth was anything other than flat would fall into that category too ..
skidemin

Previous

Return to General Chat