Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Brentford at home?

You may select 1 option

View results

VOTE " MOTM v Brentford (h) "

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:00 pm

48 years to vote

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Brentford (h) "

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:48 years to vote

Damn that's a long time.

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Vaulks for the goal. Certainly not Ojo complete shite.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:13 pm

Vaults for scoring 2 and a cynical foul.

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Vaulks by a mile. Whoever voted for glatzel should probably give up on trying to pick anymore

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:21 pm

Jord1927 wrote:Vaulks by a mile. Whoever voted for glatzel should probably give up on trying to pick anymore

Wasn't me but I thought Glatzel played well, Harry Wilson on the other hand was a waste of time today, maybe a game too far for him or too much turkey.

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Vaulks :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:46 pm

Vaulks for me. Anyone playing in this non existent attacking side getting 2 goals must get the vote. :D

Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Will Vaulks scored a brace and one of those a beaut from within his own half...

But for me, Curtis Nelson stood out after a crunching battle with a more than decent Brentford striker in Bryan Mbeumo, who I felt he had the better of most of the time :clap:

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Josh showed more footballing ability in his mini cameo than the rest of the team including Wilson.....Liverpool must be bricking it his value is diminishing every game with us....The way we play him, they'll owe us by the end of the season.

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:22 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Josh showed more footballing ability in his mini cameo than the rest of the team including Wilson.....Liverpool must be bricking it his value is diminishing every game with us....The way we play him, they'll owe us by the end of the season.

Do you think he's been a 'success' when Wilson actually played as a No.10 in this (not the Wales) team?

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:34 pm

Had to be Will Vaulks for the 2 goals. The first has highlighted on BBC Breakfast TV sports news this morning.
Probably the only time they will feature Cardiff City this season.

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:59 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Had to be Will Vaulks for the 2 goals. The first has highlighted on BBC Breakfast TV sports news this morning.
Probably the only time they will feature Cardiff City this season.

Probably is a tad optimistic :)

Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 pm

Sven wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Josh showed more footballing ability in his mini cameo than the rest of the team including Wilson.....Liverpool must be bricking it his value is diminishing every game with us....The way we play him, they'll owe us by the end of the season.

Do you think he's been a 'success' when Wilson actually played as a No.10 in this (not the Wales) team?

Yes (success), I was being a bit flippant with the Wilson comment. Harry works so hard, he is almost trying to do it all by himself. The problem is without moore we are never on the front foot we are always chasing the ball, so he never gets time on the ball.

We have seen Bobby G for 1.5 seasons and he is never a back to goal target man, but we insist on whacking the ball to him for it to glance off his ear, shoulder or totally misjudge the flight and watch it sail over his head. There is no way Harry gets a bit of time or space to show his full skill set.

Hopefully a fit Josh allows us to stretch the field because with Glatzel, Ojo and Junior we are not going to scare anyone with our pace so the back four can really push up.

Without my Welsh bias on Josh and Wilson should be talked about in the same breath, but one has the desire to work hard and the other looks for excuses