France bans UK!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: France bans UK!!

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:26 pm

F@ck the sprouts,the very thought of em has me gagging,f@ckin orrible little balls of nastiness!! Oh and frogs,lol.
bluesince62

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:29 pm

It’s Belgium’s contribution to the World. Yep, that’s it.

At least the French did some interesting things, even tho we stuffed em in wars, told them the meridian is in London, and the Eu adopted English as their go to language... :P The big woopsys..
rumpo kid

Postby Big Hill Blue » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:41 pm

bluesince62 wrote:F@ck the sprouts,the very thought of em has me gagging,f@ckin orrible little balls of nastiness!! Oh and frogs,lol.

That's no then.
Big Hill Blue

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:16 pm

An agreement as been reached people have to have a positive test using high standard test before they can leave uk for France! Just means 24hr wait to get boat or train? Freight lorry drivers can use shorter test ... very generous of the French.. :?
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:An agreement as been reached people have to have a positive test using high standard test before they can leave uk for France! Just means 24hr wait to get boat or train? Freight lorry drivers can use shorter test ... very generous of the French.. :?

negative test even...
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:09 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:An agreement as been reached people have to have a positive test using high standard test before they can leave uk for France! Just means 24hr wait to get boat or train? Freight lorry drivers can use shorter test ... very generous of the French.. :?

negative test even...

pembroke allan

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:34 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I doubt anyone would've expected a topic about France to turn into a discussion as to when Britain was formed :lol:

Poor French can't even get a thread of their own without the Brits taking control :lol:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Makes sense after centuries of operating in the runners up position..
rumpo kid

Postby Bluebina » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:18 am

bluesince62 wrote:F@ck the sprouts,the very thought of em has me gagging,f@ckin orrible little balls of nastiness!! Oh and frogs,lol.

Agreed terrible little things :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Big Hill Blue » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:32 am

Bluebina wrote:

And there we have it!

These are the polarising views of not only this forum but the public in general.

The humble little vegetable that is the sprout will now be somehow forever linked and talked sbout alongside the other far less polarising topics such as...

Blm

Taking the knee

Teeny tiny Lewis Hamilton

WAG

lockdown.

As the song goes, "it's the most wonderful time of the year..."

A rallying call for the unfairly treated sprout.

:D
Big Hill Blue

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:16 pm

Covid-19: Lorry drivers stuck at UK border for another night -

Thousands of drivers are facing another night in their lorries, despite France reopening its border with the UK.

Lorries began boarding ferries at Dover on Wednesday after travel restrictions were lifted by the French government on the condition of a negative Covid test.

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said the government was using "every tool we can" to clear the backlog.

Around 170 army personnel are helping to conduct tests, but police and weary drivers have clashed over long waits.

At the temporary lorry park at Manston airfield, drivers complained of limited food supply and inadequate bathroom facilities.

Mr Shapps warned of "a lot of congestion and some, I'm afraid, anti-social behaviour around the ports that the police have been dealing with".

He said 6,000 lorries were in the area and the government had called in the Army to assist with getting the hauliers who had tested negative on their way - but added it was "not something that could be done instantaneously" and said people should stay away from Kent and the ports.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 pm

The whole blockage is down to Macron forget the new strain which is not new by the way this is politics. The French have always been the same we should never have bailed them out in WW1 our treaty with Belguim was silly to the point of imbecility. They dislike us intensely and it has always been the case. The frog trawlers want eight years and we have offered them three. If there is a no deal they will not get shit. Angela Merkel has all but run away so these cheese eating surrender monkeys have the EU by the balls.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby skidemin » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:37 am

Big Hill Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

And there we have it!

These are the polarising views of not only this forum but the public in general.

The humble little vegetable that is the sprout will now be somehow forever linked and talked sbout alongside the other far less polarising topics such as...

Blm

Taking the knee

WAG

lockdown.

i only buy british sprouts mate...no frog shit on mine..
skidemin

Postby Jock » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:42 am

skidemin wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

And there we have it!

Blm

Taking the knee

WAG

lockdown.

i only buy british sprouts mate...no frog shit on mine..

Wise choice mate, seemingly the Belge, Frogs, Cloggies and Krauts stick Brussels sprouts up their bottoms :o
Jock

Postby Big Hill Blue » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:42 am

BSM...

British Sprouts Matter.
Big Hill Blue

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:BSM...

British Sprouts Matter.

BTS...........BAN THE SPROUT!
No kids should be made to eat them!
Left me scarred! Pmsl.
bluesince62

Postby Big Hill Blue » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:01 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:BSM...

British Sprouts Matter.

BTS...........BAN THE SPROUT!
No kids should be made to eat them!
Left me scarred! Pmsl.

Scarred indeed if you were inserting them as per other replies :)
Big Hill Blue

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:58 pm

The Act of Union 1707 established Great Britain with the merging of England and Scotland. Wales was effectively subsumed into England legally in 1535 which has left some historians to question Wales as a nation state in it's own right.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Bluebina » Thu May 06, 2021 12:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:Unbelievable double standards. They banning any UK people or goods.

One way traffic or what?

Never trust the French, the trawlers have blocked the ports twice before and made my family have to drive to Belgium to get home.

Then when going through France the scum bags in the petrol stations would try and rip us off giving the wrong change every other fill up!!!

At it again, never trust the French!!!
Bluebina

Postby Sven » Thu May 06, 2021 12:08 pm

nubbsy wrote:Netherlands too now. Why the f**k is the UK still open is the question you want to ask. They are telling people they can't move to a neighbouring county, but several flights a day coming in from Italy and Brasil etc. and so many f*cking mugs in this country still listen to everything they say. :banghead:

Yup, summed up pretty well... :thumbup: :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby JulesK » Thu May 06, 2021 12:53 pm

Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Netherlands too now. Why the f**k is the UK still open is the question you want to ask. They are telling people they can't move to a neighbouring county, but several flights a day coming in from Italy and Brasil etc. and so many f*cking mugs in this country still listen to everything they say. :banghead:

Yup, summed up pretty well... :thumbup: :(

Seconded :thumbup:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Previous

Return to General Chat