Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Fletcher CEO Burnley FC is

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:01 pm

still moaning like hell about the FAIRNESS of the Craig Bellamy loan agreement.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sp ... ets_chief/

It's unbelieveable that a club who will receive £44m over the next 4 years has the nerve to complain about level playing fields. This is the same guy who 2 years ago was calling for the end of PL parachute payments because they were UNFAIR.

Now the same guy is advocating that "any Premier League player who makes the step down should be paid accordingly to make the competition more of a level playing field"

I wonder if Burnley are planning on returning their £44m of parachute payments afterall that would help make the competition a more level playing field.

In fairness the Burnley fans are giving him some right stick in their comments and boy does the prat deserve them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Paul Fletcher CEO Burnley FC is

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:24 pm

after reading that, he gives the impression, 1 man makes a team, what an idiot :roll:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Chris Eagles on loan from Man Utd was one of the main reasons Burnley got promoted.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:45 pm

ninianblue wrote:after reading that, he gives the impression, 1 man makes a team, what an idiot :roll:

Your right the guy is an idiot but the thing is we all know that football is a cutthroat business and nearly 3 weeks after the FL approved the transfer he is still having a go.

I wonder what would happen if at the end of this season we finishing above Burnley on goal difference and get promoted would we have another Tevez situation on our hands. Sheffield Utd managed to argue that although the PL approved his transfer to West Ham it was against rules.

We all know the result years of arguements and one big mother of a compensation claim.

Stranger things have happened. :o :o :o

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:58 pm

A Very Jealous man in My Opinion.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:A Very Jealous man in My Opinion.

A very jealous tw*t in my opinion Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm

castleblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm

castleblue wrote:

Spot on :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Magners wrote:Chris Eagles on loan from Man Utd was one of the main reasons Burnley got promoted.

Nope,they bought him the summer that season started.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 pm

What a idiot that man is :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 pm

interesting read, what a bloddy hypocrite!!! doesnt sound as if he's liked around those neck of the woods!!