Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCSC bus trip to switzerland for wales game

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 pm

I heard that may be buses running from the ccfc supporters club for the away game in Switzerland, does anyone have a contact number for vince etc,, As i would like to see if there is any spare places on the trip as looks like I will be able to make it !!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: CCSC bus trip to switzerland for wales game

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I heard that may be buses running from the ccfc supporters club for the away game in Switzerland, does anyone have a contact number for vince etc,, As i would like to see if there is any spare places on the trip as looks like I will be able to make it !!!!! :ayatollah:

you cud ask dibs, dnt no if he is doing coaches or not, but they r always a gd laugh. :ayatollah:

Re: CCSC bus trip to switzerland for wales game

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I heard that may be buses running from the ccfc supporters club for the away game in Switzerland, does anyone have a contact number for vince etc,, As i would like to see if there is any spare places on the trip as looks like I will be able to make it !!!!! :ayatollah:

you cud ask dibs, dnt no if he is doing coaches or not, but they r always a gd laugh. :ayatollah:

cheers m8 :ayatollah: