Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

terry venables

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 am

is go for him as next Wales manager,top coach,who would get respect of all players,with an ex Wales international working along side him,like Ian rush. and he got strong links with Wales,think is mothers is Welsh,and he spent a lot of time here growing up.

Re: terry venables

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

His nickname is Very Terribles, which says it all really. As much of a dinosaur as Toshack

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Glen Hoddle maybe another shout :o

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 pm

id give it to gigsy :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 pm

ngriffiths wrote:is go for him as next Wales manager,top coach,who would get respect of all players,with an ex Wales international working along side him,like Ian rush. and he got strong links with Wales,think is mothers is Welsh,and he spent a lot of time here growing up.

He lived in Clydach Vale (rhondda) during the war, think his mother was from there, He has links to Cambrian fc and im sure he has something to do with the sports academy at pandy comp. would be a good choice

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:34 pm

frying pan and fire springs to mind.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 pm

venables would be an excellent choice, he's a fantastic coach and great man management , never here any players slagging venables off.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't think so. First, I don't think thr FAW could afford his wage demand Second, & not knowing his current personal circumstances douse he really want [need] a job like the Wale's managers job???? I don't think so. Best to look closer to home, imho!