Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daybreak tv

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 am

what a load of f*cking tosh, waking up and listening to that adrian childs 1st thing in the morning is unbearable

where the f**k has gmtv gone???? :o

Re: Daybreak tv

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 am

finished friday mate,not the same is it :x

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 am

the weather girl is hot tho :shock:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 am

oh yes :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:22 am

rob wrote:oh yes :ayatollah:

Used to love The Big Breakfast on Channel 4.

Nothing has come close since! :(

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:47 am

I am getting pi**sed off with ITV, they have done this and dropped series like Heartbeat and The Bill and give us Katie Price,Paris Hilton and F*****g Jedward.

Talk about dumbing down television, they are pathetic, and now they want to end all their local news and current affairs programmes as they haven't got the money to do so.

Its quite easy to get the money stop throwing it at useless non talented people like those above.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:42 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
rob wrote:oh yes :ayatollah:

Used to love The Big Breakfast on Channel 4.

Nothing has come close since! :(

big breakfast was great wasnt it :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:42 am

Yeah I can't stand Chiles. They think he's the working class man's man... but he's not... he's the try hard posh tw*t (if that's possible for a Brummie) who tries to fit in with the commoners by using slang and stupid words.

All breakfast programmes are shit. I just go onto SKY Sports News or E4 first thing. Or just eat breakfast in a comatosed state!

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:what a load of f*cking tosh, waking up and listening to that adrian childs 1st thing in the morning is unbearable

Bring back GMTV :evil: I was not happy listening to Adrian Chiles droning on this morning.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 am

loose women la la la
loose women la la la :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:19 pm

earnieblue wrote:the weather girl is hot tho :shock:

Not as good as Clare Nasir GMTV Weathergirl :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Claire wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:what a load of f*cking tosh, waking up and listening to that adrian childs 1st thing in the morning is unbearable

Bring back GMTV :evil: I was not happy listening to Adrian Chiles droning on this morning.

agree i liked that bird on gmtv