Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

absolutly speachless

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:10 pm

I troll the net trying to find pictures of Milly at the county game to put on here, I found one but who do I see next too him i love them both but neither of them are interested in me sexually, i only seem to arouse them when i am being sick :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: absolutly speachless

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:12 pm

nice one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who is the good looking one next to MILLY :D :D :D :oops:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:nice one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who is the good looking one next to MILLY :D :D :D :oops:

so much for you sleeping, chants of 'you fat b*stard' should have woke you up from the boys behind who couldnt see ;)

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I troll the net trying to find pictures of Milly at the county game to put on here, I found one but who do I see next too him i love them both but neither of them are interested in me sexually, i only seem to arouse them when i am being sick :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

OMG whats going on here then :o :o :o :o :o

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I troll the net trying to find pictures of Milly at the county game to put on here, I found one but who do I see next too him i love them both but neither of them are interested in me sexually, i only seem to arouse them when i am being sick :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

OMG whats going on here then :o :o :o :o :o

i cant help it. deadly dave doesnt do it for me anymore, i much rather touch myself over big bald ruggged men like yourself baz! :oops:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm

worrying !!!!!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm

infact i find it quite arousing :oops: :P