Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only Fools and Horses.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:22 pm

WORK....................sums it up really..guess I'm a fool as i'm sure no horse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I've been on the Bow.. :lol: :lol:

Re: Only Fools and Horses.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Marc wrote:WORK....................sums it up really..guess I'm a fool as i'm sure no horse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I've been on the Bow.. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

One of My Favourite all time series :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Some mothers do ave em, my all time favourite comedy series, my mother still calls me Frank to. :oops: :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Which one cracks you guys up the most though :?

For me it has to be the time Del is in the dentists chair, and they are chatting away, and Del mentions his brother, then as the dentist is just about to put the needle in his chops, the dentists says "just a little prick Mr Trotter" and Del says, "you know him then".....Personally I was crying :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 pm

nobby wrote:Some mothers do ave em, my all time favourite comedy series, my mother still calls me Frank to. :oops: :lol:

Another great one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Marc wrote:Which one cracks you guys up the most though :?

For me it has to be the time Del is in the dentists chair, and they are chatting away, and Del mentions his brother, then as the dentist is just about to put the needle in his chops, the dentists says "just a little prick Mr Trotter" and Del says, "you know him then".....Personally I was crying :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Batman and Robin episode, hilarious.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7Tgvae3DY

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:12 pm

The episode where they became millionaires after making millions on the watch they sold at the auctions. Love the scene where they where in their local, just brought a Rolls Royce from Boycei cash like. Del turns to Rodney and says "I'll buy the sandwiches as you brought the rolls". :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

The episode where they became millionaires after making millions on the watch they sold at the auctions. Love the scene where they where in their local, just brought a Rolls Royce from Boycei cash like. Del turns to Rodney and says "I'll buy the sandwiches as you brought the rolls". :lol: :ayatollah:

I think it's in that episode where Rodney and Del are talking in the flat after they have moved out. Del says to Rodney 'Shame about Albert's boat'

That was the magic of OF&H it was the running jokes which never lost their shine.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Only fools is class! and Fawlty Towers, I am telling you I was born at the wrong time :lol: :lol: