Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Harris gives an update on Filip Benkovic

Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:15 pm

NEIL HARRIS:

Neil Harris gives an update on Filip Benkovic

Yeah, good. He has trained today, topped up his minutes. It’s just a question of when he comes into the group. Whether I feel I need that extra defensive cover. Is he going to get a chance to play? Those are the questions I have to answer.

I need to make sure I’ve got experience, covering options in different positions. But Benko is now fit and available if I want to select him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Harris gives an update on Filip Benkovic

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:08 pm

I imagine Leicester thought he would have a chance to play and that is why they loaned him to us... The defence needs a shake up and I would like to see him and Bagan start tomorrow.

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:37 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:I imagine Leicester thought he would have a chance to play and that is why they loaned him to us... The defence needs a shake up and I would like to see him and Bagan start tomorrow.

Me too

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Bring him in and shift Nelson to rb so we can have bacuna back in the middle

Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Escott1927 wrote:Bring him in and shift Nelson to rb so we can have bacuna back in the middle

As I see/would like it...! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:Bring him in and shift Nelson to rb so we can have bacuna back in the middle

As I see/would like it...! :ayatollah:

We could certainly do with him on the field,and above two posts are the way I'd go too.

Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:25 pm

We are leaking goals and making errors. So why exactly would you sign him if you wont play him now?