Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I THINK THE WELSH PLAYERS NEED TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

THEMSELVES, No pride/passion/Desire or back bone. Every Tournament they let themselves down.
In My Opinion, We have a Better Squad of players than Both Irish Teams and Scotland, But The Big Differences are they Want it more and show the above. Dont get me wrong Toshack has to take a lot of stick for these continual terrible performances.
But We should be achieving more than Both Ireland Teams do in My Opinion.

"THE LACK OF PRIDE IN THE WELSH JERSEY "

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27203358/

Re: I THINK THE WELSH PLAYERS NEED TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 am

totally agree....1958 the last finals we made, god knows when we will grace the next one

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 am

welshdougie wrote:totally agree....1958 the last finals we made, god knows when we will grace the next one

2058 :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
welshdougie wrote:totally agree....1958 the last finals we made, god knows when we will grace the next one

2058 :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wouldnt suprise me mate

we cant even beat a team when we have a handfull of premier league standard players

bellamy
bale
collins
church
gunter
hennesey

it makes you wonder how they can all perform week in week out for club .. but when it comes down to country .. they all become bollox bar bale :( :o :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 am

its because of john toshack, he isnt gettingt the best out of the players and I have no doubt as they saw alot of older internationals retire early they have obviously lost confidence in JT!! If toshack was a manager of a premiership or championship team he would have been kicked out years ago!!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 pm

We've been saying pretty much the same thing after every Wales match, nothing ever changes, they're embarrasing tbh.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Dave Jones would work wonders with the welsh team I have no doubt about that!!.....but wouldn't want to see him welsh manager while he is Cardiff manager! what do you think??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm not a Toshack fan but even before he was manager the players showed far less passion than the other celtic countries. I don't reckon half of them give a toss.