Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU THINK TOSHACK SHOULD LEAVE NOW OR STAY FOR END OF QUALIFIERS?

You may select 1 option

View results

JOHN TOSHACK (STAY OR GO)

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm

WHAT YOU THINK?

Re: JOHN TOSHACK (STAY OR GO)

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm

chippy909 wrote:WHAT YOU THINK?

Sacked 110%

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm

:wave: :wave:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 pm

sack him now

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 am

Originally I said he should stay as his team was ripped to shreds by retirements and he needed time to settle them. But now I think it's been too long with no real results. Bring in Brian Flynn he's worked wonders with th U21s which is some achievement for a country our size as any good players are straight in the first team.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:55 am

sack him one billion %

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:09 am

The answer to that question can be found by answering one simple question.....

"Have we, as a Country, moved forward in the last 4 years?"

For me, the answer is no. Results are no different. Additionally, there are many decent players who quite simply dont want to play for Toshack or have retired early.

Toshack, for me, is not the answer.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 am

Too many good players retired under him, no decent results to be proud of and struggles to beat even the minnows of the group. Deserves to go 100%.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I don't really care about the players who've already retired (with the exception of Giggsy and Simon Davies), people like Savage and Iwan Roberts :roll: think they can use the media to their advantage and spout shite about Wales. Tell me this though, what the hell has Roberts done in his career? I respect Savage though, however much of a tw*t he can be :roll:

Again, Bryan Flynn would be a hell of a risk. There is a big difference between managing an under-21 side and a senior international one. Why can't we follow what Ireland have done with Trapattoni ? It nearly got them to the WC !

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 pm

get rid, simples !!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 pm

GO NOW!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Most have now lost patience, if we don't beat Bulgaria he'll be gone, but I'll support the 'whole' team until then! Christ, to read some of the comments you'd swear we had a team packed full of potential world beaters.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Go. I’m finding it hard to watch Wales these days.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm

should have been sacked 4 years ago...

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Iv only been to watch Wales in 1 game in 2 years now, and that was only cos it was at CCS v Scotland. I never used to miss a Wales game, but just cant stand Toshacks boring tactics. When he goes ill return to watching Wales. For aslong as hes in charge im just happy with watching us at club level every home game and some away