CAN ANYONE ON HERE MAKE

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 pm

A POLL ON JOHN TOSHACK

SACK HIM NOW or WAIT TILL END OF QUALIFIERS

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CAN ANYONE ON HERE MAKE

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm

still struggline with computers Annis :lol: :lol:

I think you might be worse than my brother, he only learnt how to put pictures up on here yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:still struggline with computers Annis :lol: :lol:

I think you might be worse than my brother, he only learnt how to put pictures up on here yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I am still at Nursery Stage :oops:

Glad your coming to Leicester Away with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

Yes should be a good trip.

How are we getting there? is it a Cheggers tour? :shock: :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Got my Leicester tickets. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 pm

either way...we're nto going to qualify, i still think the squad is very young and learning. There is also not alot of people out there to replace him. Brin Flynn has done a great job with the u21's...maybe he should be givena chance, or the only other person is chris coleman.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Quality

A 9 Seater Taxi, Great Driver and City lad from the 80's, He is from Ebbw Vale :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Got my Leicester tickets. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you up there Ian :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:either way...we're nto going to qualify, i still think the squad is very young and learning. There is also not alot of people out there to replace him. Brin Flynn has done a great job with the u21's...maybe he should be givena chance, or the only other person is chris coleman.

I agree, but I in my Opinion Toshack is Not the Answer.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm

same ehre...i reckon flynn would do a good job, as most of the welsh team he has brought through!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Quality

A 9 Seater Taxi, Great Driver and City lad from the 80's, He is from Ebbw Vale :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

sounds like some dodgy shit :lol: :lol:

what time we going mate, get there nice and early isit? :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm

i think the welsh fa, board members need a boot up there ass, there still taking huge salaries out of this , wheather wales qualifys or not,,, if we did qualify , it would mean more paperwork , and can they be assed with all that,,,,,, i think the faw s motto is tag along, :roll:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm sorry but there is a difference between managing an Under-21 side, and a senior international side. A big difference.

Some of the names being bandied about are frankly embarrassing. Chris Coleman? :shock:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm

sadly this is true, im shit with computers, turn them on and log in thats as far as i go!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am

ninianblue wrote:i think the welsh fa, board members need a boot up there ass, there still taking huge salaries out of this , wheather wales qualifys or not,,, if we did qualify , it would mean more paperwork , and can they be assed with all that,,,,,, i think the faw s motto is tag along, :roll:

totally agree toshack needs to go!! toshack go the welsh fa board wrapped round his finger!! robbie savage on the bbc this morning said it how it should be get rid of toshack & bring anybody as long as it isnt toshack there!!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 am

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 097&ref=ts sack john toshack as wales manager !

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 am

toshack has got to go he has got a bigger ego than anyone in welsh football,problem is the people who work for the faw are ancient,old school and out of touch,therefore because tosh managed in spain about 20 years ago they see him as a national treasure that is how out of touch they are.No to coleman or flynn, but the options are limited,saying that anyone who can motivate the current crop would to far better job than the overpaid,big headed toshack.Sack him and quick

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:A POLL ON JOHN TOSHACK

SACK HIM NOW or WAIT TILL END OF QUALIFIERS

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis;

I thought it had already been agreed with Toshack that his contract will end after the Euro 2012 qualifiers. I believe his contract should be ended now as I see little benefit in waiting for the inevitable, that being Wales will finish bottom of the group.

Since he took control of the national team in 2006 Wales have played 20 qualifiers, either World Cup or Euro Finals, his team has won only 6 of those games against San Marino, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Lichtenstein and Cyprus. If we are happy to accept that our national team is now only capable of beating these type of teams well let him stay, but surely even now with the players available to him we should be beating better teams. Compare his record against Northern Ireland also compare the players available to Nigel Worthington and ask yourself why we cannot beat better teams than San Marino.

We need new leadership and now I have no favourite but an ex wales player would do for me, Brian Flynn or Chris Coleman could hardly do worse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: