Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bluebirds/gypo's banter and discussion group

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

have any of you been on this on facebook? i dont go on it anymore as it does my fuckin nut in! theres way more jerks on it than city fans in my opinion and they're all so feckin childish mun. they all go on about cardiff being all "valley scum" etc and they make my blood boil! my own fault for going on it mind you. i used to just like winding the dozy cunts up but i got so sick of listening to all their bullshit, i just had to get off there. its not good for a persons sanity mun! ive got NO INTEREST in anything any of the stupid cunts have to say wotsoever. and to go back to the valley thing, im from the valleys and LUV THE VALLEYS! there are a few jerks(nowhere near as many cardiff mind you) from the valleys which ive tried telling them to no avail and all they are succeding in doing is alienating their own fanbase. i dont think they care though as theres no camaraderie between them at all. us valley commandos just love getting behind the capital of our beloved country thats all and thats what they cant stand. the jealous gypo cunts! well, f**k 'em all! there's only one team in wales. for the WHOLE of wales. CARDIFF CITY FC! :ayatollah:

Re: bluebirds/gypo's banter and discussion group

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm

To be honest it is just a bunch of geeks.

I'm from the Valleys and love the City! :ayatollah:

Don't care about the opinion of some bitter west Walian :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm

I went on it once :lol: :lol: :x They talk out of their drug smuggling arses :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

not been on it :old:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 am

The Jacks hate the Valleys because they are bitter they don't have a decent Valleys following. I hear over and over again the Jacks saying that Cardiff have biggers crowds because the catchment area includes the Valleys.

I live in Trecynon. As the bird flies, its 20miles to Cardiff and 21miles to Jackland. Aberdare is bang in the middle. They turn on the Valleys because given the choice, most Valleys people back City, not the gypos.

Simples. They're bitter that the Valleys don't back them. And without sounding snobbish, but Valleys people have more in common with Swansea than Cardiff. Valleys people are a bit common, compared to Jacks who are very very very very common. :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

wot u goin on about, common! speak for yourself girl! ;)

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 am

maesteg bluebird wrote:wot u goin on about, common! speak for yourself girl! ;)

Sorry butt! But have you been to the Con Club on a Friday night in the Dirty 'Dare?! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

yeah i been on it mate and your right loads more soap-dodgers than bluebirds.

i think it gets right up the jerks noses that the valleys massive support the city rather than the jacks.

funny enough i was up merthyr today trying to find a place (trefechan).

the locals i spoke too were as good as gold my thick cardiff accent shone through,not one snidey comment hand shakes all round long live the valleys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: