Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TALKSPORT TONIGHT

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:25 pm

21.45 Tonight

EX-Cardiff City Star Warren Feeney is talking live about the international game.

Looking forward to it Warren :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TALKSPORT TONIGHT

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Has he been completely shafted by the Northern Ireland manager or is he still in international contention? Great result for them last night.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Zabier wrote:Has he been completely shafted by the Northern Ireland manager or is he still in international contention? Great result for them last night.

He started the game Zabier, they love him because he is a real worker and will battle for every ball.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm

On in 3 mins :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 pm

u goota link?

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Zabier wrote:Has he been completely shafted by the Northern Ireland manager or is he still in international contention? Great result for them last night.

Played for 94 minutes and gave 110% like the rest of the Irish Players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Played for 94 minutes and gave 110% like the rest of the Irish Players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
not like our lot then :D

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

not like our lot then :D

If the Welsh players showed that amount of passion, We would Win more games. Wales have better players but No passion/Guts/Desire etc like the Irish.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:

It may sound pathetic Annis but they aint Irish and would be insulted in being called Irish as the majority of them hate anything Irish.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It may sound pathetic Annis but they aint Irish and would be insulted in being called Irish as the majority of them hate anything Irish.

I agree they are not All Irish, but I was out with Feeney last night and he told me what it meant to All the players and how they mixed with the Fans before and after the game.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 am

I agree they are not All Irish, but I was out with Feeney last night and he told me what it meant to All the players and how they mixed with the Fans before and after the game.[/quote]

They certainly know how to show passion for their Little England, oops sorry Northern Ireland :lol: Its a shame that their passion cant be bottled, they'd make a fortune.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I agree they are not All Irish, but I was out with Feeney last night and he told me what it meant to All the players and how they mixed with the Fans before and after the game.

They certainly know how to show passion for their Little England, oops sorry Northern Ireland :lol: Its a shame that their passion cant be bottled, they'd make a fortune.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:

He started the game Zabier, they love him because he is a real worker and will battle for every ball.

Does he score goals for them, then?? :lol: :lol:

Only kidding. Seemed like a popular guy to everyone bar Ridsdale....so can't be too bad and has some sense!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Does he score goals for them, then?? :lol: :lol:

Only kidding. Seemed like a popular guy to everyone bar Ridsdale....so can't be too bad and has some sense!! :lol: :lol:

Personally I dont think he is an outer and outer goal scorer, he is a battler in all positions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: