Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Toshack has to go

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm

How can the man sleep at night knowing he has taken this country backwards, we have not improved whatso ever under his reign, we have fallen in the fifa rankings since he took over.

So many people are calling for his head and after last night, Iwan Roberts has joined the long list:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 968965.stm

There are also 250+ members on the Facebook group where your opinions whether for or against are welcome.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109331252454097

I will be making a simple "TOSHACK OUT" banner for the Bulgaria home game next month, he has to go.

Re: Toshack has to go

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Totally agree with you, the man has to go now.

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 pm

It doesn't matter who you have in charge - Wales WILL not qualify for any tournaments for the forseeable future

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 pm

we have a pretty decent side this year, this was a match that we had to win :?

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Well all over until the world cup draw

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Have always been in favour of Toshack but i think he has taken the team as far as he can. What i find hard to take when we play the big teams we always play well but when we play the minnows we are shocking. To many players were awful last night Bellers, Ledley, Edwards, Collins, Morrison, well the list is to long i should of said Bale was outstanding and that was it.
Toshack has bought these youngsters on big time. Now we need someone to carry it on. Maybe Brian Flynn who has done wonders with the under 21s. But who else would take over there are not many takers are there.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Toshack has done what everyone does who know nothing about managing Wales.
If a manager knows he's not up to the job then the first thing he does is to buy time. To do this you get rid of all the old heads and replace them with kids. You tell everyone that you are building for the future and not to expect anything for a few years.
When you've filled it with kids, that can buy you at least 5 years before you run out of time and your secret gets out.
You can always spot an International manager who doesn't know what he's doing, in any sport, they always do the "I'm building for the future" thing. Then after 5 years give or take, they still haven't delivered.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm

time to go mr toshack ! northern ireland can get results away from home against better opposition than what we faced yesterday and they don't have the talent in their team which we have it's got to be down to toshack he's been given long enough :twisted: :evil: