Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff made a bid for woodrow Barnsley forward

Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Don't know how true it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff made a bid for woodrow Barnsley forward

Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:Don't know how true it is

He looks the real deal and proven at Championship level!

Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:57 am

Late developer but is scoring plenty of goals these days. Would be an ideal buy for us as you could see him forming a good partnership with Moore up front. Can't see it happening though as he would cost quite a lot of money and I think we are more in the free transfer loan market at the moment. Would go some way to solving our lack of creativity problem up front.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Crayfish wrote:Late developer but is scoring plenty of goals these days. Would be an ideal buy for us as you could see him forming a good partnership with Moore up front. Can't see it happening though as he would cost quite a lot of money and I think we are more in the free transfer loan market at the moment. Would go some way to solving our lack of creativity problem up front.

Yeah that free transfer Kiefer Moore we signed weeks back.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:25 pm

Just get it done Harris. The type of player we need.

Then move onto a right back, a winger even if he’s going to play Whyte, and a centre back if Flint goes.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:29 pm

If there's any truth in this, then I see it as good news. He's be a great signing.

That's a big if though.

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:30 am

Would be a smart signing.

Would much prefer Woodrow than more short planning e.g. Charlie Austin