' Update on Striker Kieffer Moore '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:36 pm

Ryan Giggs will make a late decision on injured Kieffer Moore ahead of their crucial UEFA Nations League clash with the Republic of Ireland on Sunday.

Moore was forced off just before half-time during the friendly defeat to England at Wembley on Thursday night.

Fans reacted with dismay at seeing Moore limp off ahead of such a crucial run of games, while Cardiff City supporters will also have been anxiously watching on, such is the striker's importance to Neil Harris' plans this season.

However, those concerns may well be eased by the fact Giggs hasn't totally ruled Moore out of contention for Sunday's clash in Dublin.

"Moore is struggling a little bit," he said when asked about his fitness.

"We're giving him as much time as possible. Obviously it's a short turnaround. Kieffer had a problem with his toe, the scan shows just badly bruised.

"We're going to take as much time as possible.

"Obviously we're not going to take any risks, but obviously we're keen for Moore to be involved.

"We've had another day of training and treatment today, so we just need to see how it settles down."
Attachments
0_England-v-Wales-International-Friendly-Wembley-Stadium.jpg
0_England-v-Wales-International-Friendly-Wembley-Stadium.jpg (54.19 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Update on Striker Kieffer Moore '

Postby Chris Holmes » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:09 pm

That's ok he can save his toe for the next Bluebird's game and just head them in against Ireland
Chris Holmes

Postby Fusilier52 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:34 pm

That's what you get for wearing carpet slippers instead of propa boots
Fusilier52

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Starts for Wales today :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby welshrarebit » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:04 pm

Is it bad that I’m relieved he picked up another yellow to miss the next game?! Keeping him fresh for us!
welshrarebit

Postby Don Keydick » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:59 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Is it bad that I’m relieved he picked up another yellow to miss the next game?! Keeping him fresh for us!

I thought exactly the same thing as soon as he got the yellow today. Our need is much more important than Wales playing in some concocted tournament. :bluescarf:
Don Keydick

Return to General Chat