Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Chris Coleman/Robert Earnshaw "

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:15 pm

Looks like a change of plan for ITV.

Roy Keane, Robert Earnshaw and Ian Wright in the studio.

I'm guessing Chris Coleman is on commentary.

Updated

Ex Wales manager, Chris Coleman, will be a pundit in the ITV studio for England v Wales tonight.

It will be presented by Mark Pougatch with the other pundits being Roy Keane, Ian Wright and Lee Dixon.

Commentary will come from Sam Matterface.

Re: " Chris Coleman "

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:05 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Ex Wales manager, Chris Coleman, will be a pundit in the ITV studio for England v Wales tonight.

It will be presented by Mark Pougatch with the other pundits being Roy Keane, Ian Wright and Lee Dixon.

Kean! Must be the most grumpy negative person in football punditry! Think make a cuppa halftime so can miss his sourpuss face for 15mins.... :o

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Ex Wales manager, Chris Coleman, will be a pundit in the ITV studio for England v Wales tonight.

Kean! Must be the most grumpy negative person in football punditry! Think make a cuppa halftime so can miss his sourpuss face for 15mins.... :o

Personally I think he's up there with Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher as one of the best pundits on TV, if not the best.

Always says it as he sees it and doesn't mince his words. You can see why he was a very successful captain with Manchester United.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:46 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Personally I think he's up there with Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher as one of the best pundits on TV, if not the best.

Always says it as he sees it and doesn't mince his words. You can see why he was a very successful captain with Manchester United.

Totally agree on all three, by miles the best IMO, especially Keen I love it when he rips into the current Man players :thumbup:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:32 pm

Looks like a change of plan for ITV.

Roy Keane, Robert Earnshaw and Ian Wright in the studio.

I'm guessing Chris Coleman is on commentary.