Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

post off planet swans re wales players

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 am

Uxbridge Post subject: How many from the Wales teamPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 19:36

De Vries vs Hennessey .... pretty lose these days
Rangel vs Gunter .... no contest
Monk vs Collins ... no contest on this form. Shame, as Collins has been excellent in the past.
Williams N/A
Ricketts vs Tate ... Ricketts, but not on this form!
Bale vs Sinclair ... Happy to see Sinclair on the bench
Edwards vs Pratley ... no contest for me, Pratley every time
Bodde vs Vaughan ... behave! Hell, Gower 2.0 vs Vaughan isn't a contest.
Allen/Orlandi/Cotterill/AN Other vs Ratboy ... Heh
Dyer vs Bellamy ... well, if he keeps on going backwards at this rate, then Dyer would have a case!
Dobbie vs Morrisson ... Dobbie for me at the moment.

they dont half talk shit on that board dyer got a case hey :lol: :lol:

Re: post off planet swans re wales players

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 am

Morison has something like 4 goals and 3 assists this season. Jes the most in form striker after Bothroyd. He's already scored over half of what Dobbie managed last season! I would take Morison over Dobbie every day of the week!

Fair play, the Jacks don't half speak out of their arse :roll: Bunch of inbred gypos :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 am

Pretty hard to argue against him on Wales players performances in a red shirt. Even Bellamy was awful last night while it's worth pointing out there star man jovetic was not available, their equivalent of Bellamy. Was surprised at how slow and cumbersome Collins was, how shaky hennessey was, at Bellamy, not so surprised at t ever anonymous Ledley, or ratboy as our friends not so affectionately call him. Then again, the depths to which welsh football plunge under toshacks tutelage never have surprised me. Ibonly watch Wales on tv now out of boredom or perverse humour, the sadist in me is rely disappointed with the comedy value displayed. What makes it all the more hillarious is how exempt from culpability he is by the powers that be for decimating welsh football in every conceivable way and that so many utterly delusional fans still believe in him. Brilliant.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

NO!!! the fuckin gypo's are all a bunch of stupid, childish cunts that talk complete and utter bullshit! f**k planet scum and all its daft, inbred members! :evil: