Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MURPHY AS REGULAR AS VASSELL

Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:24 pm

will he ever get a run of back to back games our most exspensive bit part player
So frustrating.

Re: MURPHY AS REGULAR AS VASSELL

Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:58 pm

montyblue wrote:will he ever get a run of back to back games our most exspensive bit part player Murphy’s case, very disappointing,,,, as I’m sure that we were all hoping that he would “step up” to the mark, and make an impact. Very disappointing indeed.
So frustrating.

If you look at things from a value for money context, which I personally do, then both players have been extremely poor. In Murphys case, I think we were all expecting a lot more from him this season, a lot lot more!

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:07 pm

More wasted money, when you consider Warnock spent well in his time here, it is safe to say he wasted most of it.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:13 pm

RICK+CCFC

i agree but i think we have waited for murphy to pay back since we signed him from norwich i don' t what to do with him either play every week like we do holliet and hope he comes good maybe that will build his confidence but he should be a regular and looking for a winger when we have one seems crazy along with gavin whyte
Its a tomlin 2 we need more than anything.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:31 pm

montyblue wrote:RICK+CCFC

i agree but i think we have waited for murphy to pay back since we signed him from norwich i don' t what to do with him either play every week like we do holliet and hope he comes good maybe that will build his confidence but he should be a regular and looking for a winger when we have one seems crazy along with gavin whyte
Its a tomlin 2 we need more than anything.

I’ve got no argument with that analogy, and recent events have proven how much we need a midfield dynamo to compete with Tomlin. As a club, we’ve dug a big hole for ourselves, and that can’t be denied,,, regardless of who of whom are considered responsible. We need players who can fight and get us out of the trenches,,, City’s no place for shirkers now...

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:53 pm

RICK+CCFC

I think if we fans where able to attend the manager would no precisely how we feel also the team but as it is harris or the board are not under any pressure from the fans which is a shame because its our only means of expression where the board and manager can hear our mood which imo is not been heard .

Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:03 pm

:thumbup: q
montyblue wrote:RICK+CCFC

I think if we fans where able to attend the manager would no precisely how we feel also the team but as it is harris or the board are not under any pressure from the fans which is a shame because its our only means of expression where the board and manager can hear our mood which imo is not been heard .

:thumbup:

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:01 am

montyblue wrote:will he ever get a run of back to back games our most exspensive bit part player
So frustrating.

Bit of a ridiculous statement, Murphy has played 66 games for us and scored 11 goals compared to Vassell played 3 games and scored 1 goal but Murphy must be given a run in the side to improve his confidence or sold otherwise both have been a complete waste of money!

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:11 pm

HARI RHYS 22

Why ridiculous ? Murphy might have played that ammount but over how many seasons last season did' nt see much of him or this season i want him in the team but i have watched all his games a lot as a sub and like i said not many back to back games but we play holliet every week whether he' s good or bad .

Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Sorry, I opened this up expecting it to contain toilet humour...! :? :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:26 pm

SVEN

Nice one

i suppose you could class vassell as a sh.t signing.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 pm

I treally hope Vassell gets over his injuries and he gets a chance if he does i think he will be a good players for us..

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:I treally hope Vassell gets over his injuries and he gets a chance if he does i think he will be a good players for us..

I think most of us hope the same Jason, that IV can overcome his injuries, and make a real impact to the team. Personally, I feel that it’s the forlorn hope with IV,,, but I really do wish him well.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 pm

Murphy is yet another City enigma wrapped up in a riddle inside a mystery.

He’s one of scores and scores since the signing of Alan Foggon :old:

Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:51 am

montyblue wrote:SVEN

Nice one

i suppose you could class vassell as a sh.t signing.

Thanks, fella :thumbup:

Actaully, I don't think that. He scored a good goal on his City debut (we won a scrappy game) and I think he has just been very unlucky injury-wise

Seeing as he's still here, it may well be worth a punt on him, if he can stay fit for more than a Jazz Richards season... ;) :laughing6:

Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:44 am

What i mean by a sh.t signings is not him as a player but as another injury prone player we have who never plays such as said jazz r.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:44 pm

montyblue wrote:What i mean by a sh.t signings is not him as a player but as another injury prone player we have who never plays such as said jazz r.

Yes, I appreciated that :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 pm

montyblue wrote:What i mean by a sh.t signings is not him as a player but as another injury prone player we have who never plays such as said jazz r.

E
Jazz played has more games for us than Tomlin,Madine,Cunningham,Whyte,Flint,Day,Vassell etc but always gets stick, wonder why Jack!